“Sinfully Good!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Lake George
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Description: Great Pastries Baked Goods And Best Cookies Anywhere
Reviewed 26 December 2011

We're just down I-87 from Lake George and stop in here often. We've never had anything that wasn't over the top delicious... everything from breads to cakes and pastries and not a bad bite in the bunch. The eclairs and fudge cookies are my favorites and hubby loves the cinnamon bread. (I think it's called "Povitica") It's a Polish rolled loaf baked with loads of cinnamon and butter in the dough and is very hard to find - even at other bakeries.

It's well worth a trip up to the lake any time of the year. We haven't ordered any special occasion cakes there yet, but after reading other's reviews I think we're going to have to do just that the next time we're in the market for one.

Reviewed 16 December 2011

The only real Italian bread in the ADKs. The napoleon and cannols are well worth the trip. Delicious.

Reviewed 8 December 2011

every time I'm in Lake George I stop in here for their chocolate covered shortbreads mmmm don't tell my doctor I'm diabetic lol greatbread pastries

1  Thank thephoenixrisesagain
Reviewed 3 December 2011

I frequent the lake George Bakery regularly. Debbie and Buster are the best bakers for a hundred miles.

They have a wide selection of delicious fresh baked breads, pastries, cakes and pies. If you want to try the best apple turnover in upstate New York, stop by and have one with their coffee. They have a very nice outdoor patio in summer and a couple of seats inside for winter.

Debbie is also renowned throughout the region for her wedding and special occasion cakes.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

great bakery - don't go to lake george a ton but next time i'm in town i will be sure to return. i love baked goods and they are doing a great job.