Review Highlights
Amazing fun, enjoyed every moment

We were a team of 5. We bought the ticket on spot. My name called in at 10 minutes earlier. We were... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
m0hanny
New York City, New York
Had sooo much fun, thank you to the parasailing crew, specially Captain Jim & Captain Ryan!

The day was perfect, you need to try this, you are in great hands when Captain Jim is driving the... read more

Reviewed 23 September 2018
Stella A

Recommended experiences in and around Lake George
from US$200.00
More Info
from US$29.50
More Info
All reviews photo package captain jim sd card boat crew shuttle boat flying high awesome experience scared of heights explained everything before noon life jackets bucket list these guys crew members highly recommend this company great pictures ticket booth
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I took my 7 year old son parasailing this past week while vacationing in lake George. We both had a great time! We did the 8am with captain Jim and Dave who were so nice and made us feel very safe! We will definitely be returning next year!

Reviewed 25 August 2018

We took our four kids ranging in age from 8 to 13 and we all had a blast. Highly recommend for kids of all ages - not sure what the youngest age they take is, but our twins loved it and they are 8 years old. Make sure to "dip"!!!

1  Thank Monique A
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

This was awesome! Great trip. Friendly and respectful staff. Yanique was great at taking care of us!

1  Thank Beth M
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed this experience with my 13 year old son. It was absolutely fabulous. We would highly recommend. The staff is professional, helpful, and fun. We felt very safe. When given the option to dip our toes or dunk into the lake to our waists...we chose to dunk. So much fun! It was my son’s first time and he loved it. The photo package is absolutely worth it!

1  Thank ssponzo529
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Staff was perfect - the checkin process, places to put your stuff, boating staff, everyone was a perfect mix of efficiency, friendliness and fun! Can't say enough about the staff!

I love when things are choatic - they clearly are well-equipped to deal with crowds, have a great system in place - so you don't have to worry about anything.

Photo package was a great deal - they took a bunch of great photos and just give you SD card - ideal!

I am usually afraid of everything - this was great - so peaceful - felt very safe - easy to go up and down - you don't need to worry if you're not athletic or even very mobile - the hardest part is getting into the boat! :)

We went as a group of three - parents with 10 year old - my daughter LOVED it.

1  Thank Angela G