Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hampton.comUS$269
Expedia.comUS$269
PricelineUS$269
Hotels.comUS$269
eDreamsUS$269
Lol.travelUS$296
1,181 results
All reviews taco bell complimentary breakfast waffles great stay hunter mountain strip mall convenient location clean rooms nice breakfast parking lot front desk staff new york cvs train sandra inns fireplace
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2021

The front desk staff was super nice and very helpful and accommodating, and the room was very clean and comfortable. I was traveling solo and I felt very safe. I enjoyed my stay very much and will likely be back next time I’m in the area!

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tyler keeno, Sales at Hampton Inn Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

My name is Tyler Keeno, and I am the Director of Sales here at the Hampton Inn in Kingston, NY :-) On behalf of the entire Kingston Hampton Inn team, thank you for being a loyal customer and choosing our hotel as your home away from home. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this review. We value our guests feedback to us as it allows us to see where we can improve. We continually focus on providing the best service and strive to be the best hotel in Kingston! It is our goal to ensure you have a 100% happy stay. We look forward to your next stay with us, and ensuring you have a great visit to Kingston. Should you need any assistance during your stay please contact the Front Desk. Making you happy, makes us happy!

Reviewed 30 April 2021

Good home away from home with good enough connections for business. Convenient for meals out, shopping and traveling. Clean comfortable surroundings. Staff attentive to the needs of guests. Reasonably priced.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tyler keeno, Sales at Hampton Inn Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Extremely friendly, helpful staff and very clean facility during our 3 day stay. I would definitely recommend this Inn to everyone interested. I will stay there again on a return visit to the Hudson River Valley.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tyler keeno, Sales at Hampton Inn Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2021

Reviewed 12 April 2021

While the room was quiet from external noises, the mattress was terribly uncomfortable resulting a poor night's rest. Complementary breakfast with microwaveable eggs was entirely inedible! The fruit was of poor quality. When we checked-in, the rep accessed a $30 fee on top of the agreed upon rate without any explanation. Overall, other Hampton Inns have been good. This one? Not so much.

1  Thank happywanderer356
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Hotel overall was very clean and rooms too. I was impressed and I’m never impressed at hotels! Especially since the price was reasonable. Staff was friendly and helpful and the available snack and drink choices were really good. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
tyler keeno, Sales at Hampton Inn Kingston, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2021

My name is Tyler Keeno, and I am the new Sales Manager here at the Hampton Inn in Kingston, NY :-) On behalf of the entire Kingston Hampton Inn team, thank you for being a loyal customer and choosing our hotel as your home away from home. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with this review. We value our guests feedback to us as it allows us to see where we can improve. We continually focus on providing the best service and strive to be the best hotel in Kingston! It is our goal to ensure you have a 100% happy stay. We look forward to your next stay with us, and ensuring you have a great visit to Kingston. Should you need any assistance during your stay please contact the Front Desk. Making you happy, makes us happy!