“Great food, great place.”

Ship to Shore Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 222 Restaurants in Kingston
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Second time eating at this restaurant. Not disappointed. Group of 6. (family). Had a reservation, seated immediately. Wonderful, attentive waitress. Very fresh seafood. Great selection of drinks. Congenial atmosphere. Never rushed. Delicious desserts, especially key lime pie and tiramisu.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Food was good, ambience pleasant, waitstaff efficient and friendly. We had a great experience and would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Nice menu, wait staff is a little on the snotty side. They dont listen to you. But the food is always good there.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Lunch with a friend today. Immemiately greeted by Aubrey Barredo McDermott. The nicest waitress in the business. Fast table. Great bread with olive oil for the table. I ordered a cheeseburger which is my favorite. It was huge, messy, drippy, and absolutely delicious. Salad no fries. Fries are awesome though. Loaded with swiss, lettuce and tomato. It was amazing. My associate ordered the Cobb salad. I looked different but loaded with all good stuff. Best burger in the area.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I tried out Ship to Shore last night for the first time. I’ve lived in the area most of my life and recently decided it’s time to start trying new places. I was not disappointed and neither was my date, who came down from Albany. The menu on here is not the most up to date; what I ordered isn’t listed, but it’s worthy of recognition. I had a linguine pasta with shrimp and pesto (I make pesto using basil from my garden, so I’m sometimes reluctant to order it while out). The presentation was great and the flavor was even better. My date ordered a chicken dish and thoroughly enjoyed every last bite. The service was excellent and they put us in a cozy spot in the back, which was perfect!

2  Thank Carolyn H