“hěn hǎo..............”

China Gourmet
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Kings Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I was so surprised how delicious my food was after ordering for the first time. I can't count the times I have ordered from here. Always fresh and the flavors are wonderful. The staff are warm and very helpful! I love their Shrimp in Lobster Sauce and they make a great Garlic Sauce! Soups are also good!

There are newer reviews for China Gourmet

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Full disclosure: I love Chinese food and shy away from the "Americanized" dishes. So I ask for things prepared differently. They deliver to me so often, we all know each other. In addition to that, we enjoy the ribs (on the bone), cold sesame noodles (get the hot oil), and any vegetable spiced hot and cooked in a wok.

Reviewed 5 March 2015 via mobile

We Work Right Near this Take Out restaurant, Dosnt Look like Much, probably can use a "Face lift". We Usually take out once a Week, always get The Wonton Soup, really is Soooo Good, the Shrimp Lo Mien and Beef and Broccoli is Also Very Good! Service is always Friendly and Quick. Great "Take out", really Good Food There.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Don't let the appearance stop you from ordering the most delicious Chinese food around. If this was an eat-in restaurant, there would be a line out the door waiting for a table.
Order the RIBS, they're meaty, tasty and perfectly done.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook