“A great place”

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Jericho
New York City, New York
“A great place”
Reviewed 25 January 2011

This is a great place to stay. Rooms are very clean and comfortable I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
new york
Reviewed 4 December 2009

The room was a little shack that was obviously 1 room cut in half to make two rooms. The tv was 13 inch with no remote and was next to the bed so that your neck was creeked to see it. Eventhough they advertise free internet acess when i said i wasnt getting a signal i was told there was a library across the street i should go to.Eventhough i stayed for two days there was no maid service after the first day.If god forbid i asked for something, i was told not to complain and be happy i have a room. It is not customer friendly, they make you feel as if they are doing you a favor staying there.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank joal0112
gesarsenal, Public Relations Manager at Meadowbrook Motor Lodge, responded to this review, 31 January 2011
We strive to provide the most comfortable and pleasant accommodations for our guests as possible. All of our ample rooms include free wireless high speed internet (laptops and computers must have wireless capabilities to utilize our free service), minimum 25 inch televisions and flat screens, microwaves, refrigerators, complimentary car and truck parking, DVD players, 70+ channels of cable programming including HBO, ESPN, CNN, CNBC and Fox News.

Travellers are raving about these Jericho hotels

South Jersey
Reviewed 6 October 2008

I chose this hotel for its location and reviews. The location was great but I dont get why the reviews made it sound like such a nice place. Yes, the room was clean and the cinder block walls appeared to be freshly painted, but it had a prison cell feel to it. There was a window but it was filthy and it showed no sunlight what so ever. There were rooms that looked like they would be much nicer to stay in with outside entrances and clear windows but even though we had made our reservation months in advance we were placed in the other building. I had requested a room witha king bed and was given 2 doubles. This actually worked to our advantage because we had to move to the other bed in the middle of the night when we found ourselves sleeping on a bare mattress. The beds were made with a flat sheet just laid accross the mattress nothing tucked in at all. If I had it to do all over again I would have driven a few extra miles and stayed somewhere else.

• Liked — Near the Milleredge Inn
  • Disliked — Prison Cell
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank hellrazor
nyc
Reviewed 22 August 2008

The rate was unreal as in the most affordable I would've ever thought!

The room was clean, the bed was clean, the floor was clean, bathroom was a little nasty but what do you expect its a motel.
We felt comfortable, and safe. Our identities were even kept safer.

Recommended

• Liked — The price paid
  • Disliked — The bathroom
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
BRONXVILLE
Reviewed 2 August 2008

I was prepared to write a nice recommendation, but when I called the same evening I checked out to report that I mistakenly left a new golf shirt in my room(110), the manager could or would not tell me if they had it. He promised he would call me, but he never did. when you book at a motel, you trust that if you leave something behind in your room, that you will have it returned. Therefore I suggest you find another motel.

Stayed July 2008
1 Thank mooseleg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jericho
4.4 km away
4.8 km away
Days Inn Hicksville Long Island
5.5 km away
Days Inn Woodbury Long Island

Been to Meadowbrook Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!