“Takeaway”

Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #42 of 492 Restaurants in Jamaica
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Food was not fried well; it was supposed to be a treat for a family member but he did not enjoy it. But enjoyed the biscuits!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018

I been to this establishment a lot. The place is clean. The workers are ok, but you have to watch out to make sure they put all your food in the bag. I have left there with missing biscuits, not the right side, or the side itself. The funny thing is they were not crowded at all. There was one person in back of me and there were 2 cashiers open, mine and another one. So I don't understand the confusion. The chicken is good, but sometimes they don't give enough gravy for the mashed potatoes.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered Popeyes off Uber Eats and were pretty disappointed. The chicken pieces were quite dry. The Cajun rice wasn’t great either. The coleslaw and mash and gravy and apple pie however were delicious. It did come to us very quickly through Uber so I don’t think that’s an excuse for it being so dry.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 January 2017

It's been decades since I've had popeyes! The food here is always great. I had the cajun wings and they were really good, just too crunchy for my taste but was exceptional.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I really love popeyes food. Especially the french fries. Absolutely delicious. Quick service with friendly staff. Place could be cleaner. I will surely continue to purchase food from here.

Date of visit: December 2015