“Good choices of food ”
Review of Dera Restaurant

Dera Restaurant
Ranked #140 of 229 Restaurants in Jackson Heights
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I liked all grill items . Negative and paya were very tasty. Love their lassi . Very good service. Separate area for families. Serve fresh different naan . Good kheer and very good sweets . Love dates sweets .

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Ok let me start saying this is our 3rd visit to Dera and this one ours worst one.I don't know they change chef or something. Parking around Dera is real pain even though we visited around 2:00am.Dera owner not looked interested helping you.He ignored us when we were asking questions about sweets...Big attitude

Customer service...Horrible
Food...Not good as before
Parking....Horrible
Price...Reasonable

Reviewed 11 August 2016

Everything, and I repeat everything is microwaved. The concept of freshly cooked food is just not there. The Chicken tikka and seekh kebab even were not cooked fresh and were just microwaved and served to me. The service is ok, the aura is also bearable but the most important thing that is food is just not acceptable.
They are good at the point price but are just an insult to the Pakistani food really.

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

No good place the probably the worst restaurant in Jackson height, please don't spend any money there everything start with microwave

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Go there all the time to eat certain dishes which are comfort food for me. My grand parents and Dad were from what's now Pakistan so our food at home was very close to what we get here at this joint. Only a Punjabi with roots on that side of the border would know what I am talking about. Their Black Chana is MUST when you eat there. The dry Daal is also a Dera speciality and many many more.