“Lamb and Chicken kebab ”
Review of Kabab King Diner

Kabab King Diner
Ranked #31 of 267 Restaurants in Jackson Heights
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Indian, Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

The food is authentic pakistani cuisine. Ambient is not that attractive. Even the customer services. I had to ask the waiter to serve the free sauce and a pitcher with a glass on a table. Then he served after a long waiting when half of the food was already finished. Restaurant is value for money US $ 10~13 is enough to spend for a single person. This restaurant is quite famous among South Asian community.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This place is really hyped up. After being bombarded by their ads on International TV I decided to try them out during a trip to NY and gave them a couple of chances to redeem themselves. Kababs are good but not outstanding, curry dishes are horrible. I was raised in Karachi so I can handle a lot of spices but you need a fire extinguisher here to bring your taste buds back to life. They have a lot of out of refrigerator microwaved stuff and they try to give them the appearance that they are fresh by garnishing them with a lot of Cilantro and green chillies but cannot hide the fact that the dishes were cooked a week ago. I would stay away from any curry dishes. BarBQ items are average to good depending upon what you order. The next morning a friend took me to the place again for breakfast ... what can I say .. horrible pori and chana and worthless halwa. And yes the place is dirty. I saw a cockroach crawling on the floor of the second floor with my own eyes. With so many other options available in Jackson heights this place is doing well commercially is mind boggling.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Beef kabobs didn't taste that great. Chicken kabobs were very very good. Very good naans. And decent haleem. Overall, not bad. And super cheap.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I took my friend while we were at Jackson Height to grab a bite. We decided we will try their Lamb chops, Haleem and Nehari with Garlic Naan.

I was So Disappointed, after waiting for 25min to 30 min we got our lambchops and felt like they were not fresh off the grill, it was not as warm as it should have been. But that's not why I am giving a 2 star.

The Nehari was Rock SOLID and when shown to the waiter, he said the guy must not have warned it up enough and said he will replace it. Why are you giving me FROZEN FOOD, whats going on with this management.

Its no longer the same as it use to be. I will avoid it - if possible. Its just a HYPE NOW !!!

2  Thank AdnanSamia
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Good inexpensive Pakistani food. My go to place when I don't feel like cooking. If you are going as a group opt for the second floor.