“Great Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: Indian, Middle Eastern
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Beef kabobs didn't taste that great. Chicken kabobs were very very good. Very good naans. And decent haleem. Overall, not bad. And super cheap.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

I took my friend while we were at Jackson Height to grab a bite. We decided we will try their Lamb chops, Haleem and Nehari with Garlic Naan.

I was So Disappointed, after waiting for 25min to 30 min we got our lambchops and felt like they were not fresh off the grill, it was not as warm as it should have been. But that's not why I am giving a 2 star.

The Nehari was Rock SOLID and when shown to the waiter, he said the guy must not have warned it up enough and said he will replace it. Why are you giving me FROZEN FOOD, whats going on with this management.

Its no longer the same as it use to be. I will avoid it - if possible. Its just a HYPE NOW !!!

2  Thank AdnanSamia
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Good inexpensive Pakistani food. My go to place when I don't feel like cooking. If you are going as a group opt for the second floor.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We went on a Sunday night and was it busy! Took forever to take over order and then another eternity for the food to arrive. We ordered chicken kebabs,beef Bihari, chicken tikka and fish masala. After our food had arrived our waiter told us that the fish was no longer available. He couldn't have told us before whilst ordering so we had to order more food and wait some more. The kebabs were spicy and delicious but to be honest after a while everything just seemed to taste the same because the marinate for the meat were all so similar. We went with family and we had a good time overall. Will I return? Probably not.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

3 level restaurant was full of people on a weekend night. The time to serve the food was long but the quality of the food was very good.
Onion Kulcha, Nan, sheesh kebab and Bihari kebab is what I would suggest from what we tried.