“Great Diner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My kids love coming here. They love the seasonal decor and chicken fingers and fries. The service is always top notch. I'm picky when it comes to diners. My grandparents were very particular about their diners. They lived in Florida, where there were very few diners. It rubbed off on my parents and my brother and I.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The food here was delicious. I was in town visiting my native Long Islander friend and she told me this was the place to go for decently priced, quality food. It didn't disappoint and I'll be back in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Long Island has many diners. This one has good food and a themed decor. Had lunch on Halloween. Nice time with my daughter.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

No matter what you order at this Greek diner you get delicious and plentiful meals. Expect to take home a doggy bag for later on!!
Never disappointed...

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The food is always great no matter when u go, large portions and good pricing and very fresh. The staff is always friendly and welcoming... they also decorate the entire diner like I’ve never seen before.