All reviews breakfast was included rooms are large great place to stay sized bed would stay again ski lodge all sorts ski area main floor game festival loft fireplace oktoberfest skiing ny furnishings
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I was able to get a last minute room for one of the employees of my company. When he was back in the office I casually asked him how his room was,he laughed and said not that great.I had a tick on me.Luckily he was able to remove it,now I just hope he does not get sick from the diseases that Ticks can carry!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2018

In spite of the trying conditions with the entire town being without electricity, the staff and accommodations at The Hunter Inn were wonderful. Breakfast and dinner were served without much of a hitch and the room was spacious enough for my two adult sons, husband and I to stay in.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Thank Ann Marie K. S
Reviewed 29 May 2018

From the moment you walk in you feel very welcome. The staff is great! Rooms are big and clean. The whirlpool comes in handy after a long day of riding. Very close to all Hunter, Wyndam, and Belleayre, great for families and couples, could not have been happier with Hunter Inn!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

hunter inn is clean with spacious rooms, it is close proximity to the mountain, it also has a restaurant/bar on site for your convenience. I would recommend stay here, I myself have stayed several times

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Repeat customer for years. For quiet family stay during a week is very good. I have stayed at several local places, and I have found that Hunter Inn is the best one for my family. The inn is close to ski area, driving is required. Rooms are large. They are not new but operational. There are standard conveniences.

Room Tip: There are different rooms, I have stayed in all of them. I prefer the 1st floor.
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple