Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2021

We have stayed at St Charles for 15 years when we visit our son in Germantown. We will never stay there again.
They price gouged on Saturday because they had 100 %
occupancy due to weddings. Shameful for a hotel with poor A/C, lousy breakfast and dated rooms. Find any other hotel other than this one.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2021

My mother and I traveled to Hudson to visit my son and stayed at this hotel. This is by far the worst hotel I have stayed at in a very very long time which is unfortunate because the location for us is perfect and the parking is great. We had my mothers dog with us so I wonder if the mixed reviews about this location have anything to do with pet friendly versus non pet friendly rooms. The comforters on the bed were extremely stained (white with brown and yellows stains all over), my sheets had burn holes from cigarettes, there was literally feces smeared on the wall of the shower and someone else’s leftovers (green sludge) in the fridge which was turned off and crumbs on the floor leaving me to wonder whether the room was actually cleaned or not before we arrived. I complained to the young girl at the front desk when we got there (she appeared to be the only one working at the time) and she took care of the shower but nothing else. To top it off, I paid more than $400 for the night because of the lack of availability anywhere else. I did not dare to eat or drink anything from the hotel so we got coffee and pastries next door. Horrible accommodations! Will not stay again.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

The rooms are way better than expected and an amazing breakfast for a low price. You can’t beat that anywhere in hudson. Also has a very nice view of the park across the street. Safe to say I will be returning!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Sam A, General Manager at St. Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2020

Dear MichaelmJ705DB,

Thank you so much for your great review, We are excited to know that we exceeded your expectation. We look forward seeing you soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2020

I was the recent victim of a house fire. I lost all my possessions. After a brief stay in the local hospital. I was put up in the St.
Charles. Hotel. All the staff went above and beyond to assist me with phone calls, moving luggage and everything I needed make me feel welcomed. I highly recommend The St. Charles. Hotel for nice clean accommodations and a most friendly and helpful staff. Bravo !

Trip type: Travelled solo
Sam A, General Manager at St. Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Dear, WaynecF3OO1TA,

Thank you so much for the great review. We look forward seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 6 February 2020

I booked a room on a dead weekday at 10:30 p.m. and there were literally 3 cars in the parking lot. I asked for a single room not knowing they gave me a King bed and charged me $20 plus tax more than a Queen....a friend booked a room earlier for $89 plus tax....my charge was 109 plus tax. The whole time we were there neither one of us ran into anybody in the hallways, breakfast room nor heard anyone. I called to complain asking why I wasn't given a Queen room and the gentleman said they were full! "Slow time of the year" desk personal told me while I was there. Beware-they will sell you a more expensive room when completely empty....saying they have no more Queen rooms. Vending machine had two items to choose from that looked like they had been in there for many months. Would not recommend due to the stretched story they are giving me.

Date of stay: February 2020
Sam-HudsonNY, General Manager at St. Charles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear ldcmp,

Thank you for taking your time to write a feedback about your stay. I am sorry to hear about the rate issue. We have different price for different room type, Our cheapest is single queen starting $89/night at this time, We have very few single queen room at our hotel and they always get sold out pretty quick. Your friend booking was done in advance so they were able to get that, you were a walk-in guest, We gave you king because we didn't have any queen room left that night, Of course this a very slow time of the year but still our single queen room sells faster.and everything is done with your consent , The rates and room type were highlighted when you signed the registration at check-in time.

Again I apologize for the confusions. If you would like to discuss further regarding this or if any of your future plan brings you back to the area , Please contact me directly , I will be very happy to take care of you.

Regards,