“My daughter loves this place.”

Sweet Frog Horseheads Elmira
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Horseheads
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Very clean . Lots of toppings to choose from. Like candy,fruit,cereals,nuts,cookies, If it can go on top of ice cream then it's probably a topping here that you can get. You weigh your ice cream concoction on the scale. It is 49 cents per ounce . My daughter and I get small cups with lots of toppings. It usually runs me around $7-9 total for the two of us to go here. Which I think is reasonable. Considering mine is always loaded with cheese cake bites . yum :)

1  Thank Nicole G
There are newer reviews for Sweet Frog Horseheads Elmira

Reviewed 1 October 2015

Sweet Frog has good frozen yogurt and a variety of toppings. I can't say that I think it's anything extraordinary though. I actually think many local ice cream stands are just as good or even a bit better that Sweet Frog. Just a typical self serve frozen yogurt establishment.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

The selection was fair. The kids like the topping choices better than the frozen yogurt. I don't like having to pay based on the weight.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

This place has a good product, but they have just raised the price 8.88 percent from 45 cents an ounce to 49 cents from 45 cents, also they have cut their incentives down from giving you credit for each cup to giving you credit for each visit. We will not be going as often because of the new change in policy!!!

Reviewed 18 July 2015

a bit pricey , but hey we were on vacation! Fun to do it yourself for the little ones. Convenient location by Walmart and hotel.

1  Thank Cindy I