“Friendly Little place”

Birdland Brewing Company
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Made a stop here just to try a few of their brews. They have a nice selection and will fill growlers and have some of their beers available in cans for takeout. The brewer/owner was behind the small counter and chatted with the half dozen or so customers. They do have some food available

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

The staff is very passionate about what they're doing and from being to many of the other local breweries. There is a definite sense of hardworking and love behind everything they are doing. When it is on the taps stock up on as much Flabingo as possible. Both refreshing and smooth finish.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

What a great visit to Birdland Brewery! We always go back for refills of our growlers! I always get a growler of Hoot Beer to go !

Reviewed 29 November 2013

My husband and I are from Elmira and love to visit the breweries in the area. Birdland is relatively new but they are always coming out with new beers. We love stopping here before going out to dinner. The owners are so nice and never seem to forget a face. Their beers are definitely worth a try...especially the IPA.

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Event though it's a bit small, this was a really great place to visit -- and the owners were very accommodating and just nice people. I hear they are expanding and can see why -- the beers they are developing are very good - although I did not taste many, I was impressed and my beer-connoisseurfriends were impresed as well. There is a small tasting fee, but it was worth it. I recommend a visit!