All reviews great place to stay complimentary breakfast finger lakes the breakfast area room was clean convenient location front desk staff watkins glen waffles would definitely stay here again shopping mall cookies staff was very friendly short drive fresh fruit fridge and microwave easy access
Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stayed for two nights and loved every moment of it. The staff at the front desk were wonderful, the hotel clean and decorated nicely, the cookies yummy...The breakfast was really terrific, lots of choices, the whole experience at this location was really great! Will definitely come back here!! Everything was grand!!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Elmira Horseheads. Our hotel remains #1 on Trip Advisor since we opened because we have guest reviews like yours. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your comments on our clean hotel and friendly staff. I will certainly pass them on to them!! We hope to see you back again with us again soon!!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The guest rooms were clean and comfortable. Extremely high ceilings made the room very impressive looking, although they did have an echo (which my kids loved!). Pool was great for my kids. The hot breakfast was delicious. We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us at the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. It is always great to know we have exceeded your expectations during your stay. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and a clean hotel!!! I will share your comments with my staff. Our first floor room ceilings are higher. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. Hope to see you back with us again when your in our area!!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I booked on line with my AARP number to get a discounted room with two Queen Beds. I can always trust the Hilton Chains like the Hampton Inn so I'm will to pay more for the extras (Gym, Pool, Breakfast, beverages, Cookies, etc..) for my family can enjoy the stay. This time when I arrived, I was asked what was my visit for and I replied that my daughter was here for Elmira college tour. The staff at the check in desk looked up what I was paying and gave me an additional discount for Elmira College to $20. Great Staff!

You can walk Arnot Mall.

Room Tip: don't hesitate to tell them your there for some event or visiting the college.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your comments of your recent stay with us. Thank you for being a loyal Hampton guest. We pride ourselves in providing a clean hotel and outstanding customer service. We hope you enjoyed your Elmira College tour and your come back to stay with us while your son/daughter go to EC!! Our hotel won the Circle of Excellence award for being in the top 10% of all 2,200 Hampton Inn's through out the world in providing out standing quality and guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Excellent location , very clean, great breakfast, but the room was very noisy. The breakfast was very good, parking was great and the staff very helpful. Very close to the mall and all major highways but we were not satisfied with the room because of the noise.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments of your stay with us. We strive to provide outstanding customer service and a clean hotel. I apologize for the noise, had we been aware of any issues we could have certainly moved you to another room. We hope you come back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My husband and I had to go for a funeral. The room was spacious, king bed, large shower bathroom. It was quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was very good. Cookies upon arrival, and staff very helpful. Only complaint i would have is when I called there greivance rate was higher than online and I was told they couldn't match it an I would have to book online to get that price. I've never had to do that all hotels have always honored online price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review with the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads and I'm happy to know we exceeded your expectations with your recent stay and you enjoyed our breakfast. I apologize but our hotel unfortunately doesn't match online rates. We hope if you come back to stay with us if you visit the area again.