All reviews great place to stay complimentary breakfast finger lakes the breakfast area room was clean convenient location front desk staff watkins glen waffles would definitely stay here again shopping mall cookies staff was very friendly short drive fresh fruit fridge and microwave easy access
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Great experience after 3 day stay for local horse show. Cody at front desk was amazingly helpful with an error in our reservation. Hotel was VERY clean! Room was great (2 queen room). Breakfast was really nice, especially if you like carbs. Can't imagine anyone not finding something they like at that enormous spread. Staff that manned the breakfast area were wonderful- wish they had a tip jar out for them! (we found her and gave her a few $$) Pool was small but adequate, if a little too over chlorinated. Laundry room worked for us.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Elmira Horseheads. Our hotel remains #1 on Trip Advisor since we opened because we have guest reviews like yours. We strive to provide outstanding customer service and I'm glad to hear Cory and our breakfast hostess help to make a memorable stay for you!1 I will certainly pass your comments on to them. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed our many amenities!! Our location has many restaurants shopping and things to do in our area. We hope to see you back again with us again soon!!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Clean room, helpful staff, very nice indoor pool and hot tub. Complimentary breakfast was very good and fresh coffee all day/night. The only complaint, which is not a fault of the hotel, was that the orange juice was on the sour side...not a big deal.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stays at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Elmira Horseheads. I'm happy your enjoyed your stay with us and enjoyed all of our amenities. I'll have the orange juice looked at. We hope you come back and stay with us soon and experience all the great things their is to do in our area.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

Folks at the front desk were friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The wifi was good enough for me to be able to do my work. I would stay again if in the area. It even had a view of what has to be one of the last remaining Sears in the nation.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
brenda c, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elmira/Horseheads, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor on your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and the many amenities Hampton Inn's have to offer!!! I hope you can come back when your not working to enjoy the many things to do in area. Thank you for choosing to stay with us!!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Loved the room and would like to especially mention the people at the reception. Extremely professional courteous and made us feel at home. Breakfast spread was pretty good too. Its about 15mins away from the Corning glass museum and about 30mins away from Taughannock Falls and Cayuga Lake making it a perfect location for our trip.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for great review with the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. I'm thrilled to know we exceeded your expectations with your recent stay and you enjoyed our breakfast. We are close to Ithaca, Watkins Glen and Corning with so much to do and see while your staying with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I was staging a private motorcoach for an Equestrian Show at the Fairgrounds. As a driver I stay in hotels when transporting private coaches. I was very fortunate to get a room as I got the last one and saw the staff turn away folks after I purchased my room. The hotel staff was excellent and the hotel was very clean. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying with us at the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. It is always great to know we have exceeded your expectations during your stay. We take pride in providing excellent customer service and a clean hotel!!! I will share your comments with my staff. Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Elmira Horseheads. Hope to see you back with us again when your in our area!!