All reviews rain shower restaurant staff convention center front desk great hotel breakfast buffet is first floor recommend this hotel business trip highway mexico city airport queretaro wedding gym wifi
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I found a hair in my breakfast inside the quesadilla very unpleasant I think is very important to take care in the handle of food. Price is high and I think the hotel should give the breakfast other hotels give it for the same price or less

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Domun H, Director Comercial at Domun Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thanks PBdianag for your review, is really important for us. We are very worried about the situation with the hair, because the person in charge of the quesadillas wears coping in her hair. But thank you for choosing us for your stay in Querétaro. Best regards.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

When my friend and I arrived it turned out that our room wasn’t ready, even though we arrived an hour later our check-in time!!! Same thing happend to our friends. We were there for a wedding and because of hotel’s staff recklessness we were late!! Plus bathrooms are extremely weird and give you NO privacy at all. You can’t book this hotel if you are colleagues or not close (I mean really close) friends.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Domun H, Director Comercial at Domun Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Thanks kasatkinvitya for your review, is really important for us. We are sorry the hotel was not comfortable for you and your friends. But thank you for choosing us for your stay in Querétaro. Best regards.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

The title says it all. Never before stayed in a room that had it's own jacuzzi and sauna. Both are really nicely done as well. Also had a rain shower, spacious room, and all snacks and drinks in the room were free. The hotel had a very good gym for hotel standards. Only downside was that my dinner in the hotel restaurant was just okay. They didn't have much in the way of authentic Mexican food.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I found this gem in Trip Advisor when looking for a hotel for a business trip. I must say I was blown away. Superb room (had the Jr Suite), spacious, clean, and very cool. Excellent cost-benefit relation. Unfortunately was there for just 1 night, but fully enjoyed it. It's not near downtown, but Ubers are very easy to get.
Don't hesitate with it not being a large American chain... this hotel is top notch.

Room Tip: The Junior Suite is highly recommended. It has a rain shower, jacuzzi, and sauna. Yes! Your own personal sauna in your room!!!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Domun H, Director Comercial at Domun Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I stayed at the Domun Hotel for business in July-2018, and was surprised with how clean and nice everything was. Super clean hotel, comfortable room, and great breakfast buffet selection. (don't forget to try the frutas mixtas fresh juice)
All for an amazingly reasonable price!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Domun H, Director Comercial at Domun Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018