On November 2015 my husband, my 8 years old daughter and I stayed five days at Hotel San Xavier. The property is small but beautiful, with Mexican architecture charm. The staff was very friendly and efficient.
LOCATION: Great location in downtown. Just steps from the main historical attractions, restaurants, etc.
ROOMS: Our room was big, with two double beds.
- Views: Nil. It was an interior room.
- Illumination: The room was very well illuminated. Just how I like it.
- Beds: Firm mattress on beds.
- Furniture: Mexican style. Really nice.
- Noise: I couldn’t hear any noises.
- Cleanliness: It was very clean.
SERVICE: The staff is very nice and respectful, well trained and efficient.
- Business Center: I did not use it.
- Wi Fi: Fast.
- Transportation: Nil.
- Swimming Pool: They have one small pool. My kid loved it.
RESTAURANT: Our rate included breakfast. Everyday was a nice surprise, we all three loved having breakfast there.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking