All reviews business trip nice hotel separate tub nice bar area clean rooms open courtyard recommend this hotel business or pleasure nice amenities excellent location included breakfast common areas city queretaro blvd taxi gym
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I have been here a few times during the years.... and this hotel is the same, I had no problem during my stay but I believe that some upgrade will be good. Internet is better now than before. Check in and check out was fast and accurate. The bellboys were very servicial. If I visit Queretaro I may consider this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Gaston B, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Dear nelsonm19, thank you very much for sharing your opinion about your stay at Fiesta Americana Queretaro. We like to know that you enjoyed the service of our staff. I want to share you that we are in the process of remodeling some of our areas, hoping to offer you a better service.
We wish that you to give us the opportunity to serve again.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Like the hotel, very clean and the staff is always willing to help.
stayed there for a business trip and simply love it.
the only set back is the internet service is not that good very slow and cuts from time to time. don't know if the service overall in the city is bad or just the hotel not having strong antenna.
but other than that the hotel looks and feels great

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear Paulo R, thank you very much for writing a review about your experience at our hotel. We are glad to know you enjoyed your stay. We've already reviewed the internet signal with our supplier and we look forward to prevent connection failure.

Thanks for staying with us, we hope to serve you again.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

Check-in quick, friendly staff. Clean rooms and housekeeper refused my tip. Quirky modern sink outside bathroom but spacious to fit three. Easy walk to Centro. Definitely coming back. Need improvement on the website email contact as I got no reply the first two times from the central posadas to arrange transportation. Luckily I had a Mexican friend call them locally which does not help international non-Mexican speaking guests. Otherwise thumbs !

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family

Dear Annie, thank you very much for sharing your opinion about your stay at Fiesta Americana Querétaro. I regret the inconvenience you had due to the lack of assistance to schedule your transportation, I assure you that we will review this situation with our concierge to prevent it from happening again. I am at your orders to personally assist in any requirement.

We hope to serve you again on your next visit to Queretaro.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

The Hotel is amazing! You will have a great time there! There is no doubt your money is going to be well invested here at this Hotel. The rooms are great and the service is also best in class. Overall, this is a great choice of Hotel :) :)

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Gaston B, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Dear TASSIA A, thanks for sharing your opinion about your stay at Fiesta Americana Querétaro. We are happy to know that you enjoyed the facilities and service.
We hope to serve you again on your next visit to Queretaro. Sincerely, General Manager Gastón Barranco

Reviewed 9 October 2015

I have to say I liked it to stay there. Very clean rooms very nice personal, very good food. I would stay there every time again. When you would like to go to the city center of Queretaro you have to drive by car about 30 min. Small gym available as well. Pool available.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Gaston B, Gerente at Grand Fiesta Americana Queretaro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Dear Martin DE, we appreciate the time you took to write a review about your experience at Fiesta Americana Querétaro. We are proud to know we cover your expectations and you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you very much for staying with us, we hope to serve you again.