All reviewsgreat locationdowntown queretaromo17toiletcampospatiocitynoiseartacmexico
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my husband for a night, the city was full with visitors since it was Holly Friday. We stayed in room 1, it faces the street and the noises of trucks kept us awake.

The pictures the hotel posts are real, it is nice and minimalist and new.

We had to ask for toilet paper, there was no soap for the shower, no hair dryer, the wooden floor of the shower shakes and the water was just warm.

They have a safe and great Air conditioning and TV

The bed was somewhat uncomfortable.

Towels and bed linings are new and clean.

Coffee in the room is not free (Nexpresso) and the cups and spoon were dirty

The cafeteria is a great spot, a beautiful garden with a huge tree and a nice fountain. We had chilaquiles that tasted great but were small and were cold (they re-heated them). There was no bread.

My biggest issue is the bathroom. Behind the bed there is a wall some 6ft tall and behind is the bathroom, no door so privacy is hard to get.

I have to say I wouldn't go back or recommend this hotel if you love privacy and a good night sleep over all.

Service is great, the front desk and waiter were very kind.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monicasillas
Jair A, Director Comercial at MO17 Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Hi! All of comments are very value for us, we hope you can give us another opportunitty to give you a better experience. We thank you for give us the bad and good things you found and be sure that we are working on them.

Hope to have you back!

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

From the moment I walked in the front door, it was nothing but excellent service - helpful and friendly. I love this place and sorry I am only staying two nights. The room is cozy and so many amenities. Lights in the floor of the room and shower. The Gustav Klimpt picture below is the cover of the air conditioner. What a nice touch. Love the colors and the bed is so comfortable. The shower is magnificent. Such a nice change from other places I've stayed here in Mexico over the last two months.

When I asked if they had a bar, they said no but they would be glad to go and purchase anything I want. They checked on tours for me and gave me discount coupons for restaurants.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

It is difficult to rate a hotel with so many wonderful, and strange, aspects to it. But first and foremost, be aware that the rooms on the first floor are very dark and have only one small window--when we saw the one assigned to us we immediately asked for something else.
Our room on the second floor (one of two) is an exceptionally large open concept room, full of interesting design features. It feels wonderfully luxurious and has a lovely view.
However:
1)The toilet is also open concept. Those of you who do not especially wish to hear and smell your significant other's bouts of diarrhea, or who don't wish for your SO to hear yours--this is not the place for you
2)There is a jacuzzi, but no storage. There is one slender doorless closet facing the side of the bed; so you can keep an eye on your shirts all night, if you like, but the only drawers are two tiny ones in the bedside table.
3) Air freshener, *heavily* perfumed, is sprayed into the room at regular intervals. Perhaps something to do with the open concept toilet, but we both disliked it.
Perfectly located in the centre of Queretaro. Two or three choices for a very nice breakfast, in the beautiful outdoor patio. Fortunately, they don't turn on the blaring music until noon or so, and though it penetrates the hotel, the room itself,(when the windows are closed) is perfectly quiet.
We enjoyed our stay, but wouldn't recommend it to absolutely everybody.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 29 January 2017

Large rooms in a great location - easy walking access to the downtown historic area. Bed was comfy but the rooms were rather dark. Would recommend as a couples hotel because the bathroom is open in your room so there is no privacy if you are just traveling with a friend. Overall a great experience and very beautifully decorated!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Attentive service from staff
Wonderful styling incorporating Scandinavian & Mexican traits
Tasty breakfasts in a lovely patio area shaded by trees
Pleasant large bedrooms with plenty of space for guests & their luggage
Very effective shower
A very pleasant relaxing place to spend quality time in the beautiful city of Querétaro.
Highly recommendable