“Lovely atmosphere & Comida deliciosa ”
Review of San Miguelito

San Miguelito
Ranked #13 of 848 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I have pics.
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Monday afternoon with a friend while looking for a late lunch. We really enjoyed the decor of this place; lots of art on the walls, ceilings, etc.

The staff, especially our waiter Nacho, were all very friendly. They offered a menu in English for my friend who can't speak Spanish.

Food was delicious ! We had the Bernal Chicken (Pechuga de Bernal) and the Oaxacan Mole. Both really good. The mole had a nice smoked plus chocolatey flavor. Served with chips and salsas, and warm blue corn tortillas.

Right in the heart of the Centro just a block or so from the Plaza de Armas, so lots of nice shopping nearby. Excellent !

There are newer reviews for San Miguelito

Reviewed 8 May 2017

This is a little bit of an upscale place off one of the main pedestrian walkways. Menu was quite extensive and seemed to feature both traditional and contemporary versions of Mexican food. I had Salmon in chipotle cream with special mashed potatoes (bacon bits and chives, I think) and a large salad for $225MN, which I thought was a very good price. Portion was ample. Frozen margaritas in lots of flavors. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The best restaurant I've been to in Queretaro, the service is efficient, fast and kind, but definitely the food will be the best part of your visit, the ambient is colorful and fill with joy, also, you must not forget to drink a delicious margarita.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Went because of the positive reviews, however the food was average, nothing memorable. As a matter of fact we thought a tuna we had was a bit off. The wine was very expensive, even though it was a mexican wine. Service not outstanding considering that it was not crowded at all. Not recommended as a special experience which we thought it would be.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Popped here for lunch whilst exploring the historic centre. Tried the special margharita which contained wine and beer. So big you only need one. Why not? Varied menu, great service. Nice table by the window great for people watching. Tried a couple of the mains and enjoyed chips with dip while our food came. Came to 618 pesos for 2 fancy drinks and 2 mains. I felt this was fair for the setting and location.