“Neat little place to visit”
Review of San Miguelito

San Miguelito
Ranked #13 of 849 Restaurants in Queretaro City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I have pics.
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This is a great little place to stay for some eats or just have a beer. The staff is very friendly and have a great sense of humour. The food is excellent and the decor is very traditional. A great gem to drop in and chill out.

There are newer reviews for San Miguelito

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Our first night in Querétaro, my husband and I had dinner at San Miguelito on the recommendation of a friend. We weren't disappointed. We were seated next to an outside arch, above which was hanging a colorful dragon. What we didn't realize was that there was also a colorful Mexican display below the arch. As a result, many tourists stopped to take a photo of the arch. As a result, we're in the photos of many.
Our appetizer arrechera tacos were delicious, and went quite nicely with Rick's Margarito and my mango mojito. Delicious entrees - tuna for me, and steak for Ricardo. An excellent dining experience. The only reason I didn't give this experience a 5 is because the service was pretty slow, and the waiter not terribly attentive - despite the fact that the restaurant wasn't particularly busy. All in all however, a nice choice for our first evening in Querétaro.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We were in heaven. They treated my sister and me like royalty. We loved it! The atmosphere is quirky and artsy, yet with an elegant ambiance.

Thank MariaKGrace .
Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Good mexican food in a nicely decorated and original restaurant in the heart of downtown conveniently located next to shops and bars.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

This restaurant will satisfy any of your cravings and your mood.
I had here dinner with friends. We all had different dishes and all food and drinks were excellent. service is very friendly and efficient.