US$130
US$92
  • Breakfast included
US$123
US$85
All reviewscasino resortmaple roomharvest buffetsports barslot machinesnon smokingvalet parkingkeurig coffee makerbeautiful roomprime ribbingo hallpool and hot tubmy birthdaylove this placefood is excellentgaming tablestable games
Reviewed 23 April 2017

This resort has a relaxed atmosphere. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean, confortable and the beds amazing. The air inside the casino is filled with smoke because smoking is allowed. The non smoking section is between the two smoking sections witch makes it harder. We still always have a good time!!! They have recently removed a quiet and cosy area with had Nice sofas and big chairs to just sit and talk, that we really enjoyed. Instead, they have brought in à Starbucks. I enjoy starbucks but Hope they bring back another lounging area near the lobby. When we Go with our elderly parents, we would Check in and they could sit confortably to wait for us. Now, they will have no place to sit... Still a great place to Go and have fun!!

Room Tip: Front rooms looking on to the parking are best
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Carla C, Director of Hotel Operations at Akwesasne Mohawk Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Bruce,
Thank you for your kind response. It is always a pleasure and privilege to serve our loyal guests. Your gracious acknowledgment of the staff guest service, room accommodations, and food venues is so greatly appreciated. So happy you've enjoyed the new coffee We truly cherish your feedback and look forward to having you staying with us again.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Just came back from my four day stay at Akwesasne. This has to be one of the cleanest hotels around. Ate in all the restaurants on site and food is excellent. Maple Room is my favourite restaurant anywhere - they never disappoint. Food is the best. Love the lobster bisque for a starter, wedge salad is wonderful and the bread pudding for dessert is awesome. The addition of a Starbucks coffee place is great with many specialty coffees available. Swimming Pool and Spa only add to your pleasure. Last but not least in any way is the main attraction the Casino. The slots are the latest and the table games allow playing in Canadian dollars. My favourite spot.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your gracious response. We truly value your feedback. Your satisfaction is always our first priority. Thanks for the great review the swimming pool, spa, hotel guest rooms, and the hospitality. Your kind response it is so gracious as it is a pleasure and privilege to serve our loyal guests. Your acknowledgment of the atmosphere and surroundings is so greatly appreciated. We truly cherish your feedback and look forward to having you staying with us again.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Fun place , good food , got hotel room , free breakfast , reasonable price .good service at hotel and casino ,good entertainment , also free prizes just for going there ex , crock pot for every person we were 3 ,

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2017

it is a great place to stay if you want a rest come to dine great buffet also the other resturants are great also .go for a swim go for a spa treatment dance your night away on a Saturday evening and enjoy

Room Tip: prefer not to say
Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I came up to the Massena area for business and was at a loss as to where I was going to stay. I initially booked a room through Hotels.com in Massena, and I was just not happy at all of the idea of being a female traveling alone and staying in a "eh" motel where I'd have to venture out to eat, etc... I didn't even realize how close this resort was to Massena. Luckily, I was able to cancel my original booking and get a king room at the resort--the difference was only $10 cost-wise, but 10k times better accommodation-wise. I feel safe, the room is very comfortable and quite nice, the staff is exceptional, very pleasant and professional. I had dinner at Sticks, and I had one of the top 5 hamburgers I've ever had. (No one will ever beat Brant Point Grill on Nantucket--but hey...we're talking Nantucket). I will definitely be staying here on my monthly travels to the north country. I think I might even bring my husband along if he isn't too busy or traveling with his job and let him play while I work. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there isn't really any room service. You can order pizza or a bottle to your room, but if they had room service for breakfast, I'd be in heaven. I've read people c/o of lingering cigarette smoke because I guess smoking is allowed in the casino. I'm an asthmatic and am highly sensitive/huge aversion to smoking... I do not smell it at all in the hotel. The prices to the spa seem very reasonable and now that I've been and gotten a feel for the area, I might try to squeeze a massage or manicure in on my next stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business