“Great catering!!!”

The Cake Artist Cafe
Ranked #17 of 42 Restaurants in Highland
Reviewed 28 February 2016

Last night I had a surprise party for my husband's 50th birthday. I took a chance because I had never eaten at the Cake Artist Cafe and I decided to use them for the catering of the food. I have to tell you everything was amazing and the presentation of the food was beyond anything I have seen. All of my guests said that the food was great and that the fruit and cheese appetizer was delightfully presented. I will definitely use them again and I plan on going in to eat as well. You can tell the food is made well and with good produce.

1  Thank lovetosun
Reviewed 5 December 2015

an informal cafe for breakfast and lunch and a bakery. I had a very good sandwich. Menu was interesting and staff was very nice.

1  Thank Stephen L
Reviewed 28 October 2015 via mobile

Delicious, fresh, high quality breakfasts and lunches.... Gluten free, healthy options too! Friendly, relaxed, family atmosphere....a perfect spot to grab some great food with a friend. Wonderful specials and outrageous pastries, cakes, and other delights! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Pat B