All reviews stayed here room was clean front desk min drive complimentary breakfast yogurt key card microwave and coffee maker nice breakfast night's sleep ample parking choose this hotel the wi fi room door lots of restaurants the breakfast area up to date
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were on the road and made reservations by phone. The phone operator was helpful and we were reserved and paid in full before we even arrived. The check-in was quick. The lobby was clean and welcoming. The room was nicely appointed with a soft and comfortable bed. We got at good night's sleep and continued on our journey after a nice breakfast in the commons area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Room was dated and phone was covered with black gunk that made the numbers untouchable. There are other Marriott choices in town that are nicer. I will avoid in the future.It was close to client but sometimes a drive is worth it

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Erica P, Front Desk Lead at Fairfield Inn Rochester South, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Tim,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your stay at Fairfield Inn Rochester South. I would like to personally apologize for the mishaps that occurred during your stay. It is unacceptable and I understand your frustrations. In the future, we would love for you to give us another chance!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I don't have anything to complain about nor do I have anything to rave about. This is a very standard Fairfield with good staff and ample parking. It's not really close to much, if you want something to eat you'll need to drive a couple of miles.

Breakfast was good with all the standard Fairfield fare.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 September 2017

The entry lounge was small but pleasant, and the room was quite large and had amenities like a fridge and microwave. Overall very bright and nice - a bonus was that the A/C was relatively quiet, too.
The only downside was the room door - heavy and the auto-closer was rapid so the slam was loud.. but I wouldn't take any points for it since it probably assisted in providing privacy.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 11 September 2017

Thank you for taking time to review the Fairfield Inn South, I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Alyson Phillips

Reviewed 3 September 2017

One of the joys of getting up is a hot shower. When the water is luke warm - that's not so good. This hotel is an energy efficient hotel. You have to put your key in a slot to activate the utilities. I don't know if that theme is the reason for the cold shower, but it was annoying. Additionally, I don't like to pull up the main sheet on my bed, and smell a woman's perfume on my nose.

Room was clean. Towels fresh. Linens severely worn. Nice TV. Bathroom cramped. When I went downstairs at 9:30 for the breakfast, the room was full and the coffee was gone. No reason to hang around and be more disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded 5 September 2017

I am sorry to hear you had such a poor experience at the Fairfield Henrietta South. While we do our best to assure each guest has an amazing stay with us we clearly fell short on your visit.
I hope you will let us try again the next time you are in town,

Alyson Phillips