All reviews free laundry pocket door charging station small kitchenette full kitchen room was spacious fire pit business traveler thin walls sofa bed full size walk in shower work space breakfast sandwich oatmeal home away from home lots of restaurants
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’m diamond with Hilton so I know their properties very well but had never stayed in a Home2. The room was fine - it was a good size and was clean. However, after about 5 minutes of lying in bed and reading on my phone, I noticed something moving on my pillow out of the corner of my eye. I turned the light on and there was a bed bug scurrying across the bed. I used the hotel notepad to catch it and crush it on the bedside table. I took plenty of pictures. It was 100% a bed bug. I called the front desk and was given a new room right away but now I’m finding it’s not so easy to fall asleep... what a nightmare! I just hope none of those little bloodsuckers are in my clothes! Obviously this has been a disaster of a stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Alex K!

Thank you for reviewing our hotel.

As you know, we make every effort to ensure all our guests have a relaxing stay. We do apologize this was not the case for you.

We have reviewed your comments and have taken all necessary steps to addresses your concerns.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the hotel is close to campus. the room was big enough for 4 of us to hang out in. Loved the kitchen area. We actually bought some groceries at Wegmans and brought dinner back to the room at night. Starbucks is across the highway, which we love even though your get coffee at the hotel. The room was clean and comfy and even had black out shades!.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Lynn R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Roving634858!

Thanks for taking the time to review the Home2 Rochester!

We always love to have our friends from RIT stay with us! I am so happy to hear you found our rooms comfortable to relax and have dinner in.

We do hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice stay, great room and breakfast was perfect for our family of 4. We wanted a 1 bedroom as it helps with bedtime separating the kids. layout was perfect and pool was a nice addition. Breakfast was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello NorthStar230468!

Thank you for taking the time to review the Home2 Rochester!

We are so happy to hear our hotel met your needs and you enjoyed the breakfast and pool!

We hope to see you soon!

Have a great day,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Highly recommend! Close to restaurants, gas & shopping. Customer service & cleanliness were exceptional! Many amenitites and good continental breakfast! Great place to stay for individuals and/or families!

Hello CAT550ZL!

Thank you for taking the time to review the Home2 Rochester!

We appreciate your comments and are so happy to hear our hotel met your needs.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We booked this property for our last parents weekend to visit our son at RIT. It was clean and quiet. Spacious room. Not huge fans of the provided breakfast sandwich options that needed to be microwaved. Prefer a small buffet type service. Would stay here again though on future trips to visit our son at RIT.

Date of stay: October 2018

Hello 8401!

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel!

We hope your visit with your son was a good one and do look forward to seeing you again!

Have a pleasant day!