Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta
US$124
Hampton.com
Best Western Rochester Marketplace Inn(Henrietta)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$114
US$146
US$107
US$115
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Red Roof Inn Rochester Henrietta(Henrietta)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$69
Travelocity
US$191
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfree laundrysmall kitchencharging stationfull size fridgeroom was spaciousbusiness travelerthin wallswork spacehome away from homeoatmealan extended staydefinitely stay here againthe sofa bedbreakfast sandwichcomplimentary breakfastnew yorkindoor pool
Reviewed 9 April 2018

Stayed here on college search trip - hotel was bright, clean, and great for a parent and teen. Liked the recycling bin in the room! Fridge was roomy and cold. Microwave good for bringing home Wegmans.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Hello arbrand04!

Thank you for taking the time to review the Home2 Suites Rochester!

We are delighted your time with us was enjoyable and our room set up worked for your family.

We do hope to see you again!

Cheers!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We like this hotel but had a better experience the first time . They forgot to freshen our room on a scheduled day..restock coffee..etc. and the staff could have been more helpful. Overall I would stay here again but would appreciate attention to these issues.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Lynn R, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Hello dljcowell!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I do apologize we did not meet your expectations during your stay. Please know we will look into this to ensure this was an isolated issue.

We do hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stayed at this location for 2 blissful nights of sleep. The bed, pillows, room temperature and the black-out shade resulted in a wonderful night sleep. The shower pressure could be a bit stronger but, I understand the environmental concern of conservation this hotel prides itself on. Actually, I just booked another stay with this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hello NYKaren!

Thank you for taking the time to review the Home2 Suites Rochester! We are delighted your time with us was enjoyable!

I too, love our bedding and the blackout blinds make for a such a great night sleep.

Can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

We stayed March 9-11th for the NYWAY State Wrestling Tournament at SUNY Brockport approx.. 20mins away. There was 5 of us including Myself, wife and 3 kids ages 2, 5 and 10. The hotel seems very new – like just opened brand new and very clean. The room was spacious, laid out well with lots of shelves which is great to keep items off the ground. Room was very clean and new. Bed was comfy. 2 Kids slept on a sleeper sofa which they thought was ok but I would have never survived the night on that thing pretty sure I would have been impaled by something popping thru that thing.
Our other child slept on a small air mattress we bring on trips. The kitchenette area was very nice and would be great for an extended stay. Light sleepers beware you can hear everything in this hotel. It has very thin walls and floors. My 2 years old sounded like an elephant(she’s only 25lbs) walking around on the 4th floor. And the 3 kids together( trotting … ok drag racing thru the room) probably sounded like the great migration of wildebeests across the Serengeti to anyone within a 15 room radius

The Breakfast was great. The girl that worked the Breakfast I was told her name was JoMarie This girl JoMarie is probably the hardest working person I have seen in a while. She was very quiet but she kept that area impeccably clean, stocked and did it with a smile. (this girl needs to be promoted).

(when I asked the front desk girl at check-out she didn’t know her name and had to look it up so if I got it wrong I’m sorry)

The pool area was very nice. Water was very chilly for an indoor pool and we could only stay in the water a few minutes because the chemicals were very unbalanced and was burning our eyes and caused quite the skin irritation. In retro-spec we probably should have mentioned it to the front desk but we were so tired from a long day at wrestlingwe were just completely done at that point.

We would definitely stay again if we go out to the Rochester area. I would just make sure if the pool situation happened again I would say something…and tell them to heat that thing. Also probably ask for a 1st floor room as I think it would be more quiet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Hello Jeffrey F!

Thanks you so much for taking the time to review the Home2 Rochester. We appreciate your comments.

I agree, Jomarie is a gem and we are lucky to have her with us. I will be sure to pas along your kind words for to her.

I will have our maintenance team look into the pool temperature and chemicals to ensure this is an isolated issue.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Just as pleased with my recent stay as I was after staying here the first time 4 years ago. Property shows no sign of age and the staff continues to be exceptionally polite, respectful, and helpful. I will continue to look here first when I return to Rochester.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Lynn R, Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Rochester Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hello JimP!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are so glad to hear you were one of our guests in our first year and so happy you choose to stay with us again!

We appreciate your kind words for the team and hotel and do look forward to seeing you again!