All reviews cracker barrel bedroom suite home away from home full kitchen next morning hilton brand breakfast bar pull out sofa we've stayed off the highway fitness center complimentary breakfast shopping and restaurants very nice hotel rochester henrietta bed was very comfortable oatmeal
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was taking my daughter to visit colleges in the Rochester area and we needed a room with a sofa bed for her and a bedroom for me. Homewood Suites was my first choice and it didn't disappoint. The room was comfortable with the only negative being the bed was too soft for my taste. The staff did everything possible to make my stay comfortable. We will stay here again if we return to the area.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Matt C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

rzolt,
Thank you for taking the time to share with other how your stay was. We're glad to hear the staff helped make your stay a memorable one. We are in the planning stages of having our beds replaced and hope to do so by years end. We can't wait to welcome you back again next time you are in town! Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Family of three. It was nice to have a kitchen/living area and a bedroom for separation when getting ready. Comfortable seating; working appliances. The ONLY drawback was that the room we were in (3rd floor) smelled a little like stale cigarette smoke.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

lynnmarien2018,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay. We apologize for any odor issues you may have had with the room. We will address this with our Maintenance and Housekeeping department heads. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

A two night visit that was marred by the guest above us walking like an elephant and loud voices at 3am...if I stay again I will ask for top floor. The included breakfast was ok..it was clean, spacious and fine otherwise.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Matt C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

johnnieb,
Thank you for your comments about your stay. We're sorry to hear that the guests above you kept you up. Our Front Desk staff is always on duty and willing to assist in any way they can to make your stay with us more enjoyable. We hope to welcome you back again soon! Thanks again for your comments!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to the Rochester area for five years now to visit our Son who is a student at RIT. This was our first visit with a puppy however. Leo needs a pet friendly hotel and this place was that place for sure! Although there was a surcharge which was identified early in the booking process I would say it was a little high. (75$) non refundable. Other then that the hotel was very nice. Rooms were large with high ceilings which in my opinion made the room feel bigger and quieter. Very large and anointed nicely front check in area along with breakfast area. Check in was painless and friendly. They had a walking area for your pooch along with waste baggies set up. Wonderful. All in all a highly recommended spot for you and your 4 legged family members.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Ridgewalkersss,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay. We're glad to hear you and Leo enjoyed what we have to offer. We hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2018

This hotel is very nice. It's located in a nice greater Rochester area with shopping and restaurants close by. The room was spacious and clean with a comfortable bed. A lot of times I have to mess with the heating/cooling unit because the temperature isn't quite right. I didn't have to do that here. Perfect temperature! The staff was great, especially Matt at the front desk. I have to say...that was the quickest and easiest check-in ever! Breakfast was great, with all the continental breakfast items and some hot dishes as well. I didn't take my family with me on this trip but...this is a great place to travel with the kids because they have an indoor pool. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Rochester area.

Room Tip: Great for a quiet comfortable stay
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Matt C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester / Henrietta, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Mike B,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your stay! We're very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and everything we have to offer! We hope to welcome you back again soon! Thanks Again