Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Priceline
eDreams
All reviews front porch recommend casa beautifully restored home breakfast was delicious great weekend guest rooms each morning short stay perfect location host andrea
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2019

I absolutely LOVE this place. I have stayed a couple of times now, and will definitely be back. The restoration work is stunning along with the original artwork of Nelson. It's a place you can relax, destress and enjoy the beauty of the Hudson River.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Casa H, Owner at Casa Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2019

Thank you, and we look forward to you visiting us again.

Reviewed 9 May 2019

Casa Hudson was exceptional. My friend was able to check in early while I ran a 50 mile North Face Endurance run in Bear Mountain New York all day.
Once I arrived at Casa Hudson (tired, hungry and muddy), I was greeted by our host Andrea. She Attached to our guest room was a huge bathroom. I cleaned off the mud in a beautifully tiled shower, then hopped into a claw foot tub using the lavender soap making a bubble bath, soaking my muscles. Andrea recommended a great Latin restaurant within walking distance. After paella and sangria, we slept so well in a quiet bedroom surrounded with great artwork and cozy linens. I woke up to the smell of fresh coffee. I felt like I was at home the entire stay at Casa Hudson. My friend and I chatted with our host about travels to Italy, Spain, cycling and art while Andrea made us a delicious, healthy breakfast (balanced with hot, homemade Nutella croissants). Beautiful stay. Thank you Andrea! I went home smiling......rested, relaxed and well fed.

Date of stay: May 2019
Casa H, Owner at Casa Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2019

Holly CT, we hope you stay with us again after your run next year!

Reviewed 10 April 2019

The place is a deft synthesis of 19th Century Italianate and modern design. It is both visually stunning and genial in feel. There's nothing ponderously museum-like and you're never pressed by the hosts to appreciate. Despite the love and integrity that went into the place, they are very casual. They make all accessible, but give you space to enjoy at your own pace.

The rooms are restful with a modern, fun, feel. The entire property has the feel of experiment and work-in-progress, with an enticing effect. It's definitely a vibe you'll want to carry with you.

Date of stay: April 2019
Casa H, Owner at Casa Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2019

Thank you for a great review, we hope you come visit Casa Hudson again.

Reviewed 2 April 2019

What a beautiful little gem! A quick getaway weekend to a warm and lovely B&B. Views of the Hudson, perfect accommodations and a delightful host. The room was wonderful with a private bath. I know we will be back.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2019

TL;DR - the place is gorgeous, the owners amazing, the stay, just lovely!

Casa Hudson is one of the most unique places to which I've ever been. I had the pleasure of visiting the property for an event and immediately fell in love with how beautiful and charming it was -- everything restored completely by hand and with such meticulous detail and care, from Andrea and Nelson. The exposed brick, beautiful hardwood floors, dramatic windows, Andrea and Nelson take the glory of what was old and give it new life, with modern touches. Each room in the bed and breakfast is themed with a private bath, with its own unique charm, incorporating elements from the home's past lives.

If the place isn't beautiful enough to draw you in, perhaps Andrea and Nelson will do that for you. They are so wonderfully attentive, caring, and creative people. My husband arranged for a special birthday trip for me, and they cooked us a fantastic private meal, for just the two of us. It was casual and wonderful, but so much care and consideration was taken into curating a special experience just for us to enjoy -- cannot wait to go back again!

Room tip: Roma and Blauvelt rooms have Hudson views. HEP room has a huge private bath with a clawfoot tub, but garden views.
Date of stay: March 2019