“Wow”

Taiim Falafel Shack
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Went there for lunch and had a vegetarian falafel and it was GREAT. Might have been the best I ever had. I wished I brought someone else along so I could try other things. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

The best place to eat a crispy falafel for a good price the staff is always welcoming and you will leave with a full belly

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Ate dinner here outdoors and were very happy with the presentation and flavor! Items included a vegetarian pita wrap falafel, spicy falafels and chopped Israeli salad. All selections were extremely fresh, tasty and well-presented. Was very pleasant eating outdoors watching traffic go by.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

I cannot believe that I went so many years living this close to an amazing spot and didn't know about it! The truffle hummus had my whole group of friends making ridiculous sounds of enjoyment, the falafel and schawarma were top notch, and even the baklava was great. I will be back many more times I am sure.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Gotta get the shwarma every time I'm in town. Love this quaint little joint in town. Will be back for sure.

1  Thank Alan R