“Perfect summertime treat!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 June 2018

If you are anywhere near Cooperstown, N.Y., check this place out. This was our third time there. First two visits were for ice cream in cones, and chocolate-malt milkshakes. You can order outside on the porch or inside. The selection and quality is good! Inside is a family friendly 1960's decor. We find it to be clean, with friendly service. On our recent visit we ordered one cheeseburger and one burger topped with pulled pork. Both were cooked according to our directions and were very good. You can eat inside or outside on the porch. We chose to take our meals with us when we saw that they provided earth friendly paper take-out containers and straws!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Great food and service!!. Good place to take kids and there burgers are awesome!!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We go here a few times every summer. This is a seasonal business. Prices seem to just keep going up. There used to be three sizes for Hot Fudge Sundae. Now there is only a huge one for about $8. Hot dogs are good but too big for a child to eat. Pickles are not great, however I think chips are home made a are good. All food options are expensive.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We visit Jerry’s once a week for our ice cream treat. The lines are very long now that it’s tourist season. There are only two people on the counter when in the past at this time there would be three or four. Last week, we walked in and couldn’t see the end of the line. Needless to say, we left. We can’t have been the only ones.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This place got 4stars but mainly because of the nostalgic decor. You are sure to find your childhood lunchbox hanging from the wall, or perhaps a model car you may have had from years past. If you like trains or Elvis, you will be amused as well. Has that old drive in burger joint feel. You go up to the counter and place your order, and they bring the food to you. Or you can order outside through a window. The food was alright. I had the bacon cheeseburger... the lettuce, onions and tomato were fresh and had vivid color. The bun was very good, and just the right size. The burger itself was good, I didn’t have complaints there. However, I think they should pay more attention to making sure condiments that are left on the table get wiped off after each party leaves...ours was kinda gross, caked on. The onion rings were very good but I got a few that were not done which made those soggy and cold. My friend had the clam strips he did not care for it and the pieces were very small...maybe it was the end of a bag...he said he wouldn’t get again. The small soda is small, so you may want to ask to see the cup they are putting it in. They also have a game room for parties, and an arcade, which I thought was nice. I think a great place to bring the family. I seen somebody get a banana split..it looked amazing, and they had lots of ice cream variety...I’ll have to go back and try. I would recommend this place, it’s worth checking out

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Jerry's Place? Share your experiences!