“Best Chinese in Westchester ”

Omandarin Chinese Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 59 Restaurants in Hartsdale
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

We went to this restaurant with a friend who is expert in the cuisine. We ordered; soup dumplings, Szechuan dumplings, seafood lettuce wrap, pineapple fried rice, a mushroom dish, Peking duck, shredded chicken, seafood dish, and string beans. All of the dishes were prepared to perfection. The service was excellent and every dish arrived on time. We look forward to going back.

Kio V, Public Relations Manager at Omandarin Chinese Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback MosaferNY!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We visited on a busy Saturday evening and the place was packed!
The food , atmosphere and service were excellent. Our server Eric was exceptional . High quality food with great presentation.

Hello Sanyu142, we’re glad Eric attended your party with phenomenal service. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We knew when we entered the restaurant that it was a good choice. Almost all of the diners were Asian. A really good sign of the food authenticity.

Great design and attentive service. Very pleasant. We had sweet and sour soup which was perfectly prepared and left a little tingling on our lips. Then orange chicken w brown rice. Spicy and fresh. Mixed w some beans and peppers. Delicious. I would have preferred the chicken coating a little more crisp and thinner but nevertheless delicious.

See pics.

Kio V, Public Relations Manager at Omandarin Chinese Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

We are glad you entered! We appreciate such positive feedback and hope to see you soon!!

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This place is a find! I was going to H Mart next door for groceries and just tried it out by chance. Food was fantastic, tasty and well cooked. The Three Pepper Chicken was tasty even after I tuned it down to not spicy when ordering, same for the MaPo Tofu. The Peking Duck is crisp and expertly prepared. Veggies well cooked and very fresh. The decor was nice. Service is the weak spot (adequate), but the food was so good and above the Westchester/Greenwich typical Chinese fare as to give it an Excellent... $15-20 entrees make it pricier too, but well worth it.

Great day for you to shop, be hungry and us to be so conveniently located for you! Thank you so much for your feedback and hope to see you soon in the near future! unless you have already been back!!! :)

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

After I came back from China, my friends brought me to O'mandarin. Frankly, I didn't expect too much at the beginning, although they told me it's good here. I had just had a lot of delicious Chinese food in China, so how could possibly it impress me? However, it did. So, after that visit, I brought my family to O'mandarin several times. They all liked the food here. I have to say, this is the only Chinese restaurant in Westchester that serves "Chinese food" that matches the taste of China.

wow, wow, and wow. Really Mina, thank you very much for your feedback. It makes us very happy knowing that you extended your positive experience out with your family. We hope to see you again soon!!