All reviews water view picnic tables year after year lovely family comfortable stay staff was friendly and accommodating get away easy access west hampton ocean beaches rooms were very clean nice pool fire pit front porch we stayed in a two bedroom small playground minute drive
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Had paid for a weeknight in June. Needed to cancel. Told I had a credit. When I went to use it they said it expires in 1 yr. then decided it expires at the end of the year it was made. Tried to reason with Dina (owner) and she didn't care. BEWARE, not nice.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank 56nicholasm
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Hampton Bays is the sorry child of the Hamptons. It was the fishing village and all the wealth stayed in West, South or Bridge Hampton. But Hampton Bays has some spectacular beeaches, good restaurants, fishing opportunities and The Colonial Shores Inn,

This is a old time motor inn with maybe 10 buildings or more. Some of the building are separate cottages, some are suites and some are king rooms. The Inn is convenient, clean, has great in room amenities and offers bbq pits, outside conversation areas and i believe on site boat rentals.

And, the inn was affordable, considerably less than the over prices motels, B&B's found in the other Hamptons. The hotel is very pleasant. a nice surprise.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The hotel was very comfortable, clean, reasonably priced, and is located very near amenities (restaurants, grocery store, movie theater, drug store, etc) as well as some of the more expensive towns to the east. The staff is wonderful and very accommodating. I highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Came out for a Family graduation party. We stayed in a two bedroom cottage. The place is immaculate and the staff is extremely friendly and inviting. The property is well kept and on the bay. I will Definately return soon!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Nice, clean and wonderful hosts. I asked for a wine opener and they gave me a whole bottle of wine. They were most cheerful and helpful. Being a single female traveler, I felt safe by myself. The location is definitely a plus with easy access to Hamptons and Riverhead, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend.

Stayed: November 2017