All reviews french toast delicious coffee great breakfast restaurant small playground beautiful place to stay rooms are spacious montauk highway off season grounds property shuffleboard platter expanse cabana deck cabin
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The Hampton Maid is immaculately clean and comfortable place to stay. Rooms are well appointed. Beds are comfortable,with beautiful linens. The rooms have a rustic open feel. The setting is lovely..pool with ocean views across the street. Great breakfast restaurant on the property.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Decide to have a quick getaway with my husband, just one night. Quickly pick this placed based on reviews, didn't over think it and we made a great choice. We got room 47 which upon check in were told it's the bigger of the king rooms.. very spacious and very homey! Nice little deck overlooking the grounds. Bed was comfy, nice linens. A/c worked great. Had breakfast at their restaurant but I wasn't impressed.
Pool is small but really nice. Nice lounge chairs and the water was warm.
1 day is not enough in the Hamptons and will def stay here again on our next visit!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Looking for a clean, quiet, well run Resort on an expanse of lush land with an outdoor pool and a breakfast spot? This is it. This family run place is quiet, tranquil, manicured and well maintained. Put your phone away and you won't be bothered. Though there are shuffleboard courts and a small playground for the kids, it is all spread out so you can be around people or alone on your deck. The many, different great rooms are spacious and immaculate. Staff were friendly and helpful- they gave us another room when we had an issue with our AC unit. The pool is clean ( no powerful chlorine smell) with plenty of lounge chairs and clean pool towels as well as a cabana for those like me who need their shade. We came across this place by accident- but it was serendipitous, we love it... so much, we are staying another night. The breakfast spot is great, but locals do use it, so call ahead and they will reserve guests a spot. Also, close to Ponquoque beach(5-7 mins) as well as good restaurants--- see my reviews for those!! Haha, seriously this is my new Hampton go to spot. I truly relaxed here.
Thank you Hampton Maid staff!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Went to this hotel for a nice quiet stay for my friends birthday. First night awoke at 3 am with heat roaring to 88 degrees. Seems thermostat had been programmed to raise the heat to that level at 3am. Called the office next day to complain but instead got an earful about our service dog. My friend suffers from bad migraines and is prescribed the support dog to help her cope. Later a man came to check on the thermostat and he gave us crap about our dog as well. My friend got into an argument explaining that the dog was allowed by law and we had informed the hotel when we made the reservation. All in all this hotels owners have no clue they are in the hospitality business. We are reporting them to the authorities and will never return to this classless hotel again. Ps I was charged 250$ for steam cleaning the room. Hmmm I must have missed that disclosure on the original statement. The dog was prearranged. The charge was not.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank r0bertanth0nys
Reviewed 14 June 2017

This place is great to visit either for a business meeting or family gathering.
It's delicious, fresh and a friendly service.
Different options of Omelets, French Toast, fruit salads, delicious coffee. My suggestion is to get one of the special Breakfast Platters....so yummy!
Then take a stroll at their backyard or bring the kids to their playground.

Stayed: April 2017