Best Western Plus The Hammondsport Hotel(Hammondsport)(Great Value!)
US$231
Champagne House(Hammondsport)
US$189
Village Tavern Inn(Hammondsport)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$71
US$96
US$75
US$62
Golden Knight Inn and Suites(Rock Stream)(Great Value!)
US$144
Chieftain Motel(Watkins Glen)
US$114
US$106
  • Free Internet
All reviewscontinental breakfastwine glasseschain hotelfinger lakesfamily owned and operatedroad noisekeuka lakefridge and microwavegreat place to stayshort drivecomfortable bedwine countrywould definitely stay here againother guestshome away from homemuffinswhirlpool
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The place is excellent for the price. The staff is very friendly and competent. If you are a super picky person this is not the place for you. If you like a great deal on a clean and comfortable experience you found the right place. Each room is special in its own charm and the grounds are very well kept.

Room Tip: room 21 or 20 have a great view and a balcony
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank union330c
VinehurstInn, Owner at Vinehurst Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

I love this review! It is spot on! Thank you! The Inn is celebrating 55+ years! To us she is like a great classic car, no frills, or cool computerized seats that remember who's driving, but fun for a cruise and to make great memories. She has been tastefully renovated, yet still retains the old charm that throws you back to a more simple time.

Thank you again, the staff were so grateful to hear that their hard work is noticed and appreciated.

Be safe in your travels, and hope to see you again. Much love from all of us at the Inn.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This Inn is a nice, comfortable, very quaint place to stay. It is on the southern portion of Lake Keuka, a very short distance to downtown Hammondsport. The room was very nice and roomy. Parked our car right outside our door. They have an "on the go" continental breakfast. All the employees that we met were very personable. It is very quiet right on St Route 54. I am not a fan of big conglomerate hotels. I enjoy the small nicely appointed family owned and operated inns. I search this out as I am planning vacations. This one fit the bill. This is the first time we stayed there and will do a return visit!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank G M M
VinehurstInn, Owner at Vinehurst Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

We are so glad you were able to stay with us! The staff loved reading your review! It made their day! Most have been here for quite some time, and really love the work they do! Thank you for this.

We are looking forward to your return visit!

Be safe in all your travels, and warm wishes from all of us at the Inn!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We have stayed at this hotel several times and the staff is very helpful and friendly. They have earwig bugs in the bathroom and uncomfortable beds. Would like to give it a better rating, but it needs work. Hopefully the new owner will give it the upgrade that it needs.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
VinehurstInn, Owner in transiiton at Vinehurst Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Sherry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us! It is only through feedback that we are able to maintain, and when necessary, improve up on our service to our amazing guests, which is of the utmost importance to us. Your review means the world to our staff, who work hard, and truly love what they do.

I was so very disappointed to read of your experience during your stay, and while I know my apology won't change the outcome, I am genuine when I say I am truly sorry that you experienced any discomfort whatsoever. We will address your concerns immediately.

We are so happy to be taking over this beautiful gem in the Finger Lakes, from the most amazing owners that one could hope for. They truly put their heart, love and soul into this business, and with continued support and feedback from our guests, our goal is to keep moving upward and making improvements.

Feel free to call me anytime with any other recommendations you may have (801) 472-9865. And again, please accept our apologies, we certainly hope to see you again.

Thank you again, the feedback is so important.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

We enjoyed our stay at Vinehurst Inn. It was easy to get to and convenient to downtown Hammondsport and the other Finger Lakes. Our room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was a quick and easy way to start the day and also to visit with other guests. Kitty was a delight and a wealth of information.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2016

The Vinehurst Inn is in a great location and is run by wonderful people. However, our room smelled very musty and the bed was as hard as a rock (perfect for those who like a hard bed). I noticed others have commented on the musty odor in the room and the strong smell the water had. I even noticed that everything I brought into the room absorbed the odor as when I was unpacking all of my clothes, pillows, and bags smelled musty :( I am glad I had extra water bottles with me so I could brush my teeth. Perhaps with some updating The Vinehurst Inn can be what it once was. I hope the owners can somehow figure out what is causing the smell as it is not good for their business. Hopefully it is not a dangerous mold.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple