“Excellent”

Aldo
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Greenport
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I can not say enough about this coffee. We stop in and get a cup each time we visit Greenport. The hot chocolate here is amazing.
Its the richest hot chocolate that you have ever tasted. It is even a treat to watch them make it!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

After having been in the roasting business and coming in for a locally roasted coffee and trying it, I had to throw my cup instantly in the garbage. It was undrinkable. Sorry Aldo. Tasted burnt almost like charcoal. However, they do roast constantly in front of you which is a feature I LOVE and when they are roasting for quite some time, the neighborhood has a chocolate aroma.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Long line, but when you get to the front, you realize they have no system for determining who gets which coffee. So people take the wrong one, and in my case, my ticket was thrown out before it was filled. This despite Aldo hovering around personally. Either it's very hard to get good servers in Greenport or there just isn't the desire to make things more efficient.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

It was cold outside as we were walking around Greenport and since the line was not too bad at Aldo we stopped in for a cup of coffee. The place is cute and Aldo is lovely and very knowledgeable about coffee even to coffee snobs like my husband and I, but I have tasted better coffee at lower prices and without attitude. And not from Aldo, he was great, but for some reason the employee who was preparing our drinks had a bad attitude and looked pretty miserable to be at work that day. After we received our coffees, which she never called out that they were ready, I asked her a question and was answered rudely that I should ask the owner. Hmm...bad days at work are okay we all have them, but it wasn't my fault. We are not regulars and now never will be thanks to Miss sourpuss.

1  Thank SusB962
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Aldo’s coffee is the best. If he’s in, you can watch him eat the roasted...and best biscotti around. A must stop when in Greenport!