“Placed order by phone for delivery. Very friendly.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Green Jade Chinese Kitchen Incorporated
Ranked #14 of 23 Restaurants in Greenlawn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 February 2016

Always treated well. Store is clean.Placing order is painless and ready in a short timel. Food is always fresh. Made how I like it. Moved back to the area and I knew where to place my order. I give this family 5 stars +.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Green Jade has been around since the 60's. It was terrific then, it's terrific now. Fresh, flavorful food, fast service, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 22 August 2015

We go to Green Jade ever time we r in NY. Food is so good. We have never gotten anything we didn't like from this Chinese restaurant. As close as u going get to china town in Manhattan.

1  Thank r0e516
Reviewed 12 August 2015

I am super picky with Chinese take out. The consistency is a big issue to me. When they are on point the food is really good but that doesn't happen every time.

1  Thank Wandering_Freee
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Quick, friendly, consistent, reasonable. Everything you'd want in a Chinese take-out place. Great combination dinners.

1  Thank stekay1