“The Food is The Best!”

Panda Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 23 Restaurants in Greenlawn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 February 2017

Of all the Chinese restaurants in town- Panda has the best food. Tasty, not greasy and fresh. The only thing that is hard for me is that when I call in an order well, they still don't speak English. (at least not English that you can understand). But- if you can negotiate that - then you wont be disappointed with the food. The delivery service lately is getting to be really late. I would make an understanding with them as to WHEN they are really coming before you commit to that delivery. Otherwise, I give this food an Excellent mark!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Lots of hole in the wall Chinese take out places. And this one LOOKS no different. We went in a few days ago, our 2nd visit (look for my review of the first). This time we tried out House Special Noodles with chicken. A tiny oddity - hardly any noodles, but the sauce was beyond amazing, and there was plenty of chicken and vegetables. Sort of the opposite of what so many places do; a tiny bit of flavor, piles of rice or pasta, and little meat and a few cheap veggies. Great dish here!

I also had beef mei fun (very fine rice noodles with beef). Every single bit was full of flavor, with plenty of beef, decent amount of egg (boy can egg soak in flavor). Easily among the best I've ever had.

I tried my daughter's chicken wings; even without the skin or breading they had great flavor, presumably from marinating prior to being fried. Not the only place that does it well, but there are few that do, and these guys got it right!

Simple things like eggdrop wonton soup were also just fine.

We pass by here once in a while and each time try to taste something new - I suggest you do the same!

Reviewed 2 November 2014

My wife and I were bored with our usual Chinese take out place, and while driving on Pulaski Road decided to try out the place she had seen in Greenlawn Shopping Center. We kept it fairly simple, not expecting much.

Wonton Egg Drop soup - nice wantons, tasty soup (a bit salty)
A couple types of egg roll and spring roll - very good
General Tso (or whatever you call it) chicken - best I've had in years.
Beef Chow Fun - a bit bland (corrected with a bit of salt) but very satisfying.
Lobster Fried Rice - the lobster bits were overcooked in otherwise decent rice - if they fix this it will be a repeater for us.
Fried chicken wings - we liked them too!

This place is a bit out of the way for us, but they have absolutely earned a repeat visit from us!