“Good place it eat but...”
Review of Mullins

Mullins
Ranked #5 of 13 Restaurants in Gouverneur
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We stayed at the Clearview motel next to this restaurant so eating here was a matter of convenience. That aside, we found the dinner selection very limited and very pricey for a small town. For the number of customers, we found the service slow and not very efficient. Mullins does make some fine barbecue, however, they did not serve cole slaw with their pulled pork. Being from the south, one does expect cole slaw served with one's pulled pork... sandwich or plate. On the up side, their fries are fresh cut and abundant. Other than the pork, my husband had the hot turkey sandwich with gravy and fries with gravy. They forgot the gravy and had to bring it to him in a small bowl. With a little attention to detail, Mullins could be a great restaurant but I think, as is, Mullins is just average.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Mullins has a large open dining room. Can be noisey. Good salads. They have a limited lunch buffet . Our favorite is breaded Perch served with a horseradish marmalade sauce. Otherwise, typically lunch menu.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We were staying at the Clearview motel on the same premises as this restaurant. We were at the tail end of service however service was good. I had the grilled chicken breasts with fresh veggies. They really were fresh. They also serve alcohol. All in all. a good meal.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We were the only customers in the place to start. The waitress was also the barmaid. The service for the food was probably more of an afterthought. With that said, the meal and salad was superb.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I am a long time area resident, who has on a number of occasions, had the pleasure of eating at this establishment. Generally, Dan and his kitchen staff seem to put that extra effort into providing food offerings that actually taste very good. The genuine friendliness of Dan, his Wife and the Wait Team are equally appreciated. Sure wish my circumstances would allow me to dine there at least once a week. I can assure everyone, that would be something I'd eagerly look forward to. Try this place, I'll wager you won't be disappointed. Grant Mitchell