“Gouvernuer limited dining”

Mullins
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Gouverneur
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Mullins has a large open dining room. Can be noisey. Good salads. They have a limited lunch buffet . Our favorite is breaded Perch served with a horseradish marmalade sauce. Otherwise, typically lunch menu.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

We were staying at the Clearview motel on the same premises as this restaurant. We were at the tail end of service however service was good. I had the grilled chicken breasts with fresh veggies. They really were fresh. They also serve alcohol. All in all. a good meal.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We were the only customers in the place to start. The waitress was also the barmaid. The service for the food was probably more of an afterthought. With that said, the meal and salad was superb.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I am a long time area resident, who has on a number of occasions, had the pleasure of eating at this establishment. Generally, Dan and his kitchen staff seem to put that extra effort into providing food offerings that actually taste very good. The genuine friendliness of Dan, his Wife and the Wait Team are equally appreciated. Sure wish my circumstances would allow me to dine there at least once a week. I can assure everyone, that would be something I'd eagerly look forward to. Try this place, I'll wager you won't be disappointed. Grant Mitchell

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Clean but diner food - highly disappointed with the food selections. Nothing out of the box
Lunch buffet was a joke- salad chicken tenders & French fries....
Piped in FM country music throws the place right into the 70's to match the menu. All out of the freezer - great service- not my cup of tea. Chefs cooks & foodies are gonna be disappointed .