“Great Pizza!”
Review of Romo's Pizzeria

Romo's Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Glenmont
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying in Glenmont and searched Trip Advisor for a place to go for dinner. We picked Romo’s Pizza and were very happy with our choice! Nice comfortable place and we thought the Romo’s Original Pizza was great! A good find for us and we would definitely go back if in the area again.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Great New York City Style Italian food awesome specialty pizzas great atmosphere this family owned and operated restaurant in Glenmont is a treasure to have in the community everything is handmade fresh from scratch you can never go wrong here

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I love Romo’s pizza, it is delicious and the crust is sooo good!! It is just around the corner from where I live and often will stop in for a large cheese pizza to go, the leftovers are just as good as fresh out of the oven.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

It’s good pizza. They have a nice environment. The prices are good and the menu is large.

We went to the restaurant and ordered take out pizza a few times while in the area. It’s all good; nothing spectacular; but all good.

I’d go back but I’d also try other pizzerias at times in search of the perfect pizza...

Reviewed 21 June 2018

I needed some good Italian salad and food to feed 60 hungry seniors at our monthly catered luncheon. Romo’s was recommended after a couple of other ideas fell through.
I should have come here FIRST!!!
The staff was most excellent in finalizing the menu of 2 meat and one veggie lasagna’s.
I also got enough salad for 60 with 3 kinds of dressing. Four loaves of sliced Italian bread accompanied all this food.
An agreed upon date and time was picked out and when I arrived at the allotted time all the food was packed in easy to carry boxes and bags.
The agreed upon price was VERY reasonable and I will make a note to come back again when ordering catered lunch food.
Oh, and after all the seniors were fed, there wasn't a crumb to be had.
Damn can seniors EAT!!!
THANK YOU so much Romo staff for making me look G O O D.

1  Thank travelgator56

Been to Romo's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!