All reviews italian chef small hotel la digue whole team lamb cutlets pizza oven asked the waiter direct beach access rooms are great our honeymoon the hotel manager small island dont miss modern amenities large walk in shower first floor flat screen tv
Reviewed 25 March 2018

As a stressed journalist, who cold not find a Wi-Fi in function with my Mac, wondering if i just should go back to Norway, I came to Le Repaire. But this hotell let me borrow a cable to their own computer in the reception. A very lovely owner, just as sincere friendly as the manager, told me that this is ok, I also could come back later for help.

Amazing, for many I met on the island were not- probably because they are a bit tired of all these sometimes strange tourists behavior.

Also the Filipino, especially, in the reception - Honest - friendliness is more important for med than anything else. But also a great hotell in other aspects. T h a n k Y o u!

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

As childfree travelers we were looking for a small, quiet hotel where we could relax in peaceful settings. Thus we were happy to find Le Repaire Hotel.
Our ground floor room (which was great) had a lovely view over the garden. I was worried at first however, that we would be annoyed by the italian restaurent, which is also placed in the garden, but found the ambient buzzing to be quite comforting - also the food is surperb!
The staff is very helpfull and considerate, and when I unfortunatly fell sick for a couple of days, it was of great value to us that we were able to get the food from the restuarent brought to our room.

Thank you Le Repair Hotel, for a great stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Nice boutique hotel, comical service, staff dont have set tasks and everyone does everything so confusion arises at times, not serious dont expect European level of service. Food is good and served with cold potato mash... eat their pizzas which are really good... dont miss the sunset! hire a bike and look around this charming and enjoyable little island, great beaches and unwind times I can assure you...
free wifi, TV, safe, fridge and coffee maker in room...

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Our 4 nights of care free cycling and relaxing in la digue this week were made even better by staying at this hotel. Rooms and facilities are modern and clean. Reception staff are helpful. The restaurant serves great itialien food and coffee. It's right on the beach and central location. My only gripe is with the wait staff in the restaurant particularly at breakfast. Each morning something was missed from our order and it was difficult to get staff to rectify this- except one girl who seemed to run the whole show while the others stood around chatting. That said I would not hesitate to recommend a stay or even a meal here.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Its a great place . A beautifully decorated boutique hotel . was our best stay in seychelles . We stayed on mahe ,praslin and la digue . We had chosen commercial big resort in mahe and praslin . However this tiny boutique hotel was our perfect stay . We loved everything about the hotel . Cannot compliment enough the small italian restaurant they have ! Breakafst , lunch , dinner supergood !! Have two small pools just by the beach . They offer bicycle rental which is a must on la digue !! Would highly recommend for couples and family :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple