“Very pretty”
Review of Petite Anse

Petite Anse
Reviewed 6 April 2018

.This is a lovely beach with a small shack selling drinks and palm igloos to shelter from the sun ,real Robinson Crusoe stuff . Be warned ,getting there is no stroll , rocks to scramble over on a steep slope and lack of signage makes it easy to get lost in the jungle (we did ) . I wanted to press on to Anse Cocos but when we were told that was even more of a rock climb I got the veto from my wife and we stayed to enjoy petite anse

All reviews
"be careful"
in 4 reviews
"your eyes"

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Of all beaches on la Digue we liked this one best. You can reach it by a path over the rocks from Grande Anse and you should definitely do this short walk. The sand is amazingly white and when we were there they had built some small tents for sun protection out of palm leaves.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

One of the most beautiful places on earth. Never saw so much different shades of green, blue and white.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is a really tiny beach and definitely not one which is easy to bathe in.
It's nice to look down at it and the views around it while passing by it from the road while cycling

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I love it and now that I am home I miss it so. It is just a short hike of 15-20 minutes from the end of Grand Anse over the hill. I hiked over on two different days - snorkeled back one of those days around the point. A lovely beach. Unfortunately, my wife was a bit nervous about the waves, but there is really no problem. It really is beautiful and a great swimming beach.