“Loved it”
Review of Tarosa

Tarosa
Dining options: After-hours
Description: é un locale molto noto a La Digue, l'unico, pubblico, sul Jetty dell'isola. non mi è chiaro perché ancora non sia recensito su Trip.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Probably our favourite on La Digue . Great location ,the staff were friendly and the food was good .What more can you ask .

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

Only called in for a drink as there was time to kill before we went on the ferry .
You wouldn’t believe that the people lived on one of the most beautiful places on earth .
We drank our drinks and left quickly and moved next door .

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I am never normally so negative, but we had a meal one evening which cost £40 (yes I appreciate it is not particularly cheap to eat on the Seychelles) for a small portion of chicken curry, a biryani which consisted of two tiny chicken legs that were cremated, rice, no sauce (or is it just English curry restaurants that serve it with sauce). It was so dry I was almost choking on it, 2 greasy small naan like breads along with a tiny glass of beer and a small glass of white wine (£5.30) which was so sweet and disgusting. Sorry but if I had been served this at home the lot would have been returned.

The one positive was the waitress who was extremely pleasant.

Go and spend your money elsewhere.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a drink and snack. Like most the island service is nonexistent but was expected.

Bill came and paid with euros. When my change came it was not right. Asked the waiter and he said it was a 40% exchange rate. Asked for a manager and said none was on duty.

AVOID this place even for a drink.

1  Thank Adrian P
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Service was non existent, especially after our waitress went home without informing anybody. The food's not great either. I'll give this place a miss if I visit La Digue, there are much better places to eat in the vicinity.