“Great Chinese in very atmospheric restaurant ”
Review of Wing Tai

Wing Tai
Ranked #47 of 95 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We loved the very authentic Chinese den feeling of this restaurant. Red lanterns, red walls and lots of gold made for a very warm and cosy feeling. We had very good handmade boiled chicken dumplings, spare ribs, and pork and tofu. The sweet and sour pork was good too, although a little too fried. Complimentary green tea. Very friendly service. Incredibly well priced.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

You can't go wrong with Wing Tai. It's a Geneva staple and the food is consistently good. I've mostly ordered take-out, so I can't comment on the dining atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 February 2016

Returned to the Wing Tai last night for dinner prior to a concert at the Smith Opera House. As usual, Chef Tim didn't disappoint! The "Wing Tai Triple Treasure" (shrimp, scallops and chicken, along with snow peas and water chestnuts in a light garlic sauce) for me and "Hunan Shrimp" (shrimp, broccoli, snow peas and water chestnuts in a wonderful, spicy Hunan sauce) for my better half, each including a generous portion of rice ...... both were simply superb! A quiet, relaxed atmosphere, excellent service and two great meals, and all for under $25 before tip! We'll continue to visit the Wing Tai often!

Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Delicious food on the 3 visits I've made to this restaurant. I ordered the same thing each time and it was excellent each time so they're clearly consistent. Recommended.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

We dropped in there for our last dinner meal. We ordered the dumplings -- which were very good. The chicken/broc and the pork in garlic sauce. The two dinners were strange. The chicken/broc usually has a sauce but this one was just what it said it was. The pork in garlic sauce was instead an orange sauce that seemed watered down. Now the food was good but it was not what we expected. I am not one to send something back when it is edible. It was simply wrong. The waitress was attentive and came around many times to fill water. I don't think I would go back or if I did I would ask that they make sure we get what we ordered.