“Delicious healthy food, best mall food court meal ever”
Review of The Little Beet

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Little Beet
Ranked #70 of 131 Restaurants in Garden City
Description: With its delicious vegetable driven menu and healthy, fast casual model, The Little Beet located in Long Island New York, makes it possible for anyone to feel good every day.
Reviewed 30 November 2016

Like to eat healthy? This is one of the best I've visited. I have had food allergies for years and eating out is sometimes difficult because I need to eat plain and simple. I went to the Roosevelt Field Mall and when done went to the food court. I took a look at the food displayed, checked the website for nutrition information and decided to try them. I mentioned my food allergies to the person taking my order and he was completely aware of my needs. Well trained. He and the server were very friendly, service was prompt. But forget about me and my allergies. Do you like good healthy food? Take a look at their menu online. I had steak, sweet potato and beets. All three delicious, steak was outstanding, couldn't have cooked it better myself. The portion was filling, a touch over $15 with a beverage. Worth every penny. I wish there was a location near me; I'd eat there often. Well done and thanks to The Little Beet!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

I have been to little beet in NYC. After a recent visit to Roosevelt field mall I was pleased to see a LB outpost. Simple fresh delicious and creative. Additionally how fun are the flask like FRED water bottles. Gooo! I'll

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Great find in a MALL! Their combination dish is a great meal with whole grains and real vegetables. I got a steak combination and the steak was appropriate size (not gigantic), tasted good, of good quality and cooked just as I requested. And what could be better than everyone you are with being able to get whatever type of food they desire!

Reviewed 7 January 2016

Could be a lot better - I had a banh-mi wrapped in seaweed which had a lot of rice. All the ingredients coming out of the kitchen looked good, but this is a pricey joint for "fresh" food. Maybe worth another visit??

1  Thank OrganicForever
Reviewed 30 December 2015

I was happy to try the Little Beet in the Roosevelt Field Mall Dining District. I have tried the chicken, the tofu and the steak on separate occasions and all were very flavorful and fresh. Most of the sides were delicious too (with the exception of the charred kale, a little too much char for me). The portions are huge and probably better for dinner than lunch. Even though it is on the pricey side, for the quality and portions I would retrun again.

1  Thank Tinyte13