“Bitter”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Reviewed 19 July 2017

The coffee was bitter, no discount was given for my own cup. Place was not clean and there were no sugar and sweetener on the condiment table.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

I work in Garden City and very often grab my latte at this location. They never get my latte right!!! I drink caramel latte with one pulp of caramel as if it is made the usual way it is too sweet for me. Today nothing was different. When I ordered my latte, I told female at the register please make sure it is not too sweet. I do know that they do not have one pulp option in their computer to provide specifications, so I was hoping she can either mark my cup or tell someone who is making it She said "sure", did nothing and called another customer. I than walked over to the area where latte was made and said to the gentleman making my latte - please just one pulp of caramel. He too said sure, gave me my latter and said, yes yes one pulp. When I left and finally drank my latter, it was beyond sweet. Too bad that I was far enough already to come back and complain. I simply threw it away, as I cannot drink it. You would think after saying it three times, someone would of gotten it right!!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017

I always enjoy stopping in the Garden City Dunkin' Donuts for a cup of coffee and muffin or donut. The venue is pleasant and clean, the staff friendly and the location right in the heart of the village. Sit and sip a cup of good coffee and watch the town come to life.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

I like to stop by DD when I'm in Garden City. You can get a good cup of coffee, muffin or donut and sit and watch the village come and stay alive during the day. The service is good and the facility clean Customers are friendly and of all ages.

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Typical friendly Dunkin location, with all of the expected doughnuts and coffees. Just what you'd expect.
But this property also housed a Baskin-Robbins ice cream store! Delicious flavors, of course. What a treat1