“Great Burgers and nice people”
Review of The Burger Spot

The Burger Spot
Ranked #6 of 136 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Over the last few years, we have eaten at Burger spot dozens of times. The food and our overall experience always ranges from very good to excellent.

As one might guess, the Burger Spot specializes in burgers. Delicious burgers are made fresh, cooked how you like, with a variety of topping choices. A number of specialty burgers are also on the menu (Barbecue, Greek, etc.) My favorite is the Parisian (a burger with cheese, bacon, and a fried egg). The basic cheeseburger is always a great choice. Fries (either regular or sweet potato) are also very good. Our family loves the dipping sauce. Surprisingly decent salads and soups are also on the menu as well as a handful of non-beef burger options. Our young daughters have tried and enjoyed all of the options on the kids’ menu.

The Burger Spot restaurant itself is a bit small inside. Seating can be tight. Perhaps the best option is to go when there’s nice weather and you can sit outside, or carry out. The people who work at the Burger Spot, in our experience, are always really nice. We’re looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

One of the best Burger!!!
It is clean pleasant and conveniently located. Me and my family keep going there and we think we are very lucky to have Burger Spot right here in GC.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Order incorrect at first. Decent burger and fries. Shake was bland. Crowded eating area. Average experience.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

If you're looking for a good burger, try Burger Spot. I'm hooked on the Mexican specialty burger which is so good with the guacamole, salsa and sour cream. They're generous with the guac which I appreciate. I'm not sure what they do to the fries to make them so crunchy but they are probably some of the best fries ever. Not a lot of sitting inside but nice outdoor tables that you'll enjoy on a nice day. Very pleasant staff!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I've been ordering from Burger Spot for the last few months. One thing I can say about the place is that they are fast and they are consistent. No need to order their fancy burgers; you can order a regular burger customized with whatever add-ons you want. The cartelized onions are wonderful! There is also a good variant of cheeses to choose from. Fries are nothing out of the ordinary- just fries. I recommend it for a night you just care too tired to cook, or just in a hurry.