“Fabulous Burger and Fries”
Review of The Burger Spot

The Burger Spot
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

Visited this burger joint after seeing the reviews on Trip Advisor. It was terrific! I've had burgers at other places in the area, but this quaint spot surpassed them all! I definitely recommend! One of the best burgers I've ever had. My daughter ordered the chicken sandwich, and it was delicious as well!

Reviewed 2 September 2015

My daughter goes to school in Hofstra University and we went to take her out to lunch for her birthday. I have to say that the food there is very good - we were just expecting a little higher end restaurant. I didn't expect McDonald's style. I also can't believe that Tripadvisor would rate this number 1 restaurant in all of Garden City. As I said the food we had was good but I expected a different atmosphere. I wish they had better plates and utensils. The paper plates that they served to us were those cheap paper plates that you need several of them to eat on. Also the napkins were cheap. The meal was very messy and we went through many many napkins.

The staff was lovely and helpful when we needed things.

Since it was rated number 1 we went there thinking it was a little higher end. We would go back but not for this type of occasion.

Reviewed 23 August 2015

Never imagined you could so much with just ordinary burgers. They certainly put a certain flare to their menu. Hits the spot for sure!

1  Thank Connie R
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

Am here so often it's my home away from home concert food the Greek is my favourite with sweet fries I am in heaven with every bite !!

1  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed 1 August 2015

This restaurant is within walking distance of the Garden City Hotel. I had a salad, which was very good and quite big. We sat outside and unfortunately, a bug flew in my salad so I didn't finish it. I was disappointed because the salad was yummy. The restaurant inside is pretty small and there isn't a whole lot of outdoor seating but the food is good. You should give it a try.

1  Thank traveldamsel